Adidas NMD thread

From what I remember the difference is basically in the ankle strap (the word isn't coming to mind but you know what I mean) and it's pretty minor

Exactly. The ankle collar on 2015 has almost like a 2-tone color and not solid black like the 2017 pair. Also the front blue lego block on the 2017 is a little thicker with a sharper edges and the OG has a thinner legs block in comparison and rounder edges. Minor enough to not consider a big difference. I just never saw if anyone posted pictures so decided to ask.

And with all the talk of resale dropping which it has dramatically from the initial release, I still feel these will eventually dry out and people wearing their pairs and prices will go up in the $350+ range again. I'd say 6 months to a year from now? That's what I think will happen but again, it's just my personal 2 cents. Kinda like when I got the Cream/Chalk Ultraboost, when I got it, I paid $250 easy then a few months after till now, it ranges between $400 to $500 and that shoes just came out last year.

Last edited:

Some argue that because the Key City's released a little earlier that they were the first but really the "OG's" were the first colorway of the nmd model that we saw
That can't be right... is it?!

I thought the Keys to the City were the second drop. Extremely limited and extremely slept on.

What is considered the SNS, Cream, Reigning Champ, Triple whites, and grey wools of the NMD world?
OG, Nice Kicks, Glitch Camo Pack... basically everything that came out just before the super hype hit. Then you have the extremely rare Pitch Black, Red Apple and of course the infamous Fire Starter F&F but I don't think there are any UBs that are quite as hype as those last three except for maybe the Future Craft. They all sell for over 2k. I would do just about anything for the Fire Starters. 

Also the Human Race NMDs but thats kind of its own model.

Last edited:
Nah, Key Cites dropped before the OG, on the Thursday before to exact. The marketing campaign (which focused on the OG as the introductory model) began before though.

can i get a LC here on these OGs.. i know they are probably legit but the blocks are so much messier than the other 2 pairs of NMDs I have and the red colour isnt as bright as i expected, the R trademark on the rear is embossed much lighter than on my other pairs apart from that everything seems ok

thoughts?

million pics here: 

Last edited:
Idk about you Guys but the gum bottom caught my eyes , what stores are going to have them
not sure but I got the CONFIRMED notification today and my county which gets all the V2s was NOT on the confirmed drop zone this time around..

not too thirlled about that..

*disclaimer* the originals store here is closed for rennovations . We do have another Adidas store that gets originals and all the boosts ...but that store wasnt on confirmed 
ohwell.gif

not sure but I got the CONFIRMED notification today and my county which gets all the V2s was NOT on the confirmed drop zone this time around..

not too thirlled about that..

*disclaimer* the originals store here is closed for rennovations . We do have another Adidas store that gets originals and all the boosts ...but that store wasnt on confirmed :\

Same. I'm in Houston, and we get every drop.
These aren't on confirmed this time.
And I really want an infant pair for the kiddo

Back
Top Bottom