Adidas NMD thread

I was looking for his twitter when I read this and saw he blocked me, lol
yep, he blocked me as well. Now i cant get notifications when he posts something from lurking!!! What am i going to do now!?!?!?!?  
mean.gif

I hope everyone goes back to wearing hoop kicks lol Kith is trying to push everyone in that direction

because of a collection they are dropping during NBA allstar weekend? Do you forget they JUST had a UB and will be in the sneaker exchange......

they arnt pushing anyone anywhere, they're collabing on all shoes.

Last edited:
It's winter time in NYC.

What you think New Yorkers gon wear?

The OGs I won from the SneakerNews/BlackMarketUSA OG NMD giveaway came in yesterday.  Straight from SneakerNews and SneakerCON founder Yu-Ming Wu. This guy is was ranked 17th in COMPLEX's top 25 most influential people in the sneaker game. Big shout out to them for making my 2017.  

My StockX pair came in yesterday as well so I have an extra size 11 if anyone needs help.  I am in the MD/VA/DC area.

Last edited:

The OGs I won from the SneakerNews/BlackMarketUSA OG NMD giveaway came in yesterday.  Straight from SneakerNews and SneakerCON founder Yu-Ming Wu.  This guy is was ranked 17th in COMPLEX's top 25 most influential people in the sneaker game.  Big shout out to them for my 2017.  

My StockX pair came in yesterday as well so I have an extra size 11 if anyone needs help.  I am in the MD/VA/DC area.
I guess black  market finally screwed over enough people to pay their bills AND give a pair away
laugh.gif

nice gesture by you
nthat.gif

Got tracking for my order from Journeys. They cancelled my white gums :frown:. Black gums are on the way. That's twice already with Journeys cancelling an order. Should have just bought from another site since I had the chance.

Black gums shipped from ADC and OG's came in from stockx yesterday. Sadly, Will need to find a size swap for both lol.

Didn't know pk's run longer and never tried on a pair before, figured going half size down would of been because of the width/pk material

Black gums shipped from ADC and OG's came in from stockx yesterday. Sadly, Will need to find a size swap for both lol.

Didn't know pk's run longer and never tried on a pair before, figured going half size down would of been because of the width/pk material
You went .5 down and its still too big?

I never tried on NMDs before either but I went .5 down from TTS on the black gums. Hopefully they fit well...

I usually go full size down from my UB size on NMD PKS.

You went .5 down and its still too big?

I never tried on NMDs before either but I went .5 down from TTS on the black gums. Hopefully they fit well...
I went with my normal shoe size, 11 since I own a pair of black cargos and a black/onyx pair in 11 and they fit. The sz 11 in og's have a bit more space in the toe area.

Gonna see if I can get a 10.5 for pk's to get the same size fit as the other nmds I have.

I usually go full size down from my UB size on NMD PKS.
Tried on a pair of size 10 Black Japans, length wise is a bit to short for my liking (I like to have a bit of room in the toe area), but width wise was way to skinny for me

Back
Top Bottom