Adidas NMD thread

Well are you getting a really good deal? I ask because they definitely aren't deadstock from what I can see
they're my sneakers lol. I just bought them. Im just wondering if they are legit.
I don't understand why people are asking for legit check AFTER they buy the shoes.

But like the other guy said, post more pics with natural lights. The flash makes the pics hard to see.

I don't understand why people are asking for legit check AFTER they buy the shoes.

But like the other guy said, post more pics with natural lights. The flash makes the pics hard to see.
to make sure what they received is authentic?

Hi just a question about the white nmd gum pk. For the boxes, i saw on youtube there were those with the usual side of the shoe pic (alongside the size). But others had picture of the the sole of the GUM PK shoes instead. Are they both legit? Cos i plan to cop one from US since I'm from overseas and i can't get it in person so i want to be sure about it being authentic

Hi just a question about the white nmd gum pk. For the boxes, i saw on youtube there were those with the usual side of the shoe pic (alongside the size). But others had picture of the the sole of the GUM PK shoes instead. Are they both legit? Cos i plan to cop one from US since I'm from overseas and i can't get it in person so i want to be sure about it being authentic
mine came from ADC and the box shows an image of the gum bottoms

got mine from xhibition and it shows the gum sole

Ready for next Friday on the triple black NMDs.  Don't care if it's a mesh upper , just need a pair.  Hope they aren't too hard to get online

View media item 2336926
Out of my U.K. 8 also dang. Went to check MSRP on StockX which is $140. END with the markup as usual. Price has predictably gone down on resell for these. Surprised some people still grabbing for $275+

Lagged on checkout 

just had 1 button to press 

then SL tweet cleared it out OOS 
laugh.gif

Damn, I need these TB in my life. They're way harder than the UB's.

I hope they keep restocking so resale will go down lol

So kop some nmds at End and i realised or remembered they do full declaration of the cost of shoes...which sucks because i get taxed alot more! Anyone managed to circumvent that pls shoot me a pm [emoji]128559[/emoji]
are you US based? IIRC, customs changed it to where you won't be charged customs tax if the item is less than $800.

So I stepped right in ******* cement while wearing my white/gum NMD's.....

I thought it didn't get anywhere besides the bottoms of my shoes but then I got home and noticed a small spot on the side of one of my shoes that I guess it splashed up on. What is the best way to get this out of the Primeknit? I tried soap and water with a paper towel just to try something light and that didn't take it all the way out.

Any help appreciated...

man i just need the white gums... i wish they were at my local mall but some places still got them like in florida but im not there :smh:

Back
Top Bottom