Adidas NMD thread

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's a place still selling the bred NMDs (Black with red tabs)? My friend is looking for a pair in size 11.5/12 it will be his first. 

im just wondering if anyone has this problem on their OG NMD 2017. My blue block is missing the "r"

ive tried to compare my pair to many youtube videos, some does, some doesnt

im just wondering if anyone has this problem on their OG NMD 2017. My blue block is missing the "r"
View media item 2343217
View media item 2343219

That's not that bad actually. I once had to return a legit pair of NMDs that were missing the "d" in "adidas" on the block. It was really obvious and strange-looking. Adidas quality control isn't exactly top tier. I'd chalk it up as a manufacturing error.

Ditto what A&O said.
Just manufacturing flub.
Remember the posts talking about that during re-release.

Bedwetters restocked for the zillionth time

That's effing brilliant.
Every time see those things restock, think back during initial launch some thread newbie drivebye swear these things were going to skyrocket due to scarcity and demand.
Check the tape.
Hilarious.

bro. the missing R is just fine. this is the current run for the 2017 OGs past a certain production date. i have a 2017 OG with the R and a couple without them. there has been a discussion within some facebook groups about this.

nothing to fret about.

bro. the missing R is just fine. this is the current run for the 2017 OGs past a certain production date. i have a 2017 OG with the R and a couple without them. there has been a discussion within some facebook groups about this.

nothing to fret about.
thanks bro, paid 400$ CAD for them so dont wanna waste my money on fake 

is it a QC on the left pair? cause the pull tag is lower and there are only 3 letters on the left shoe

Back
Top Bottom