Adidas NMD thread

Anyone have the new grey glitch nmd? Are these half size down like the other primeknits? Thanks

Mine just got delivered today and they fit tts for me. I really love the way they fit. What's the best advice on copping the black/black or red/red this Friday? Would the adidas store have them? Or is my best bet online?

guys what is the deal with Mesh NMD different mesh types? i have black mesh nmds that are tight as ****

and now look at this blokes white NMDs the mesh is huge only a few circles between each stripe: 

now compare the the white mesh nmd for sale here:

yeah the circular version is more stretchy, but the real mesh ones are really tight. I have to size up on them. bought a couple pairs that were the tight versions so had to return them...

The frustrating part as online consumers is that we have no idea what version of mesh each release will be.

From my experience, there is the single layer mesh where you should go tts, then theres the other double layer mesh with an extra nylon/neoprene layer. The double layer version (3m, tech earth, etc) causes the toebox area to be more shallow (resulting in toe buldge), so its recommended to go up half a size up.

The upcoming triple white mesh looks to have a neoprene heel similar to the original triple black mesh released last fall. Could anyone who own the triple black mesh chime in on its sizing?

Last edited:
Mine just got delivered today and they fit tts for me. I really love the way they fit. What's the best advice on copping the black/black or red/red this Friday? Would the adidas store have them? Or is my best bet online?

Looks like different stores will have them online, e.g. Adidas, foot sites, ruvilla.

Checkout foot lockers launch locator to see which foot locker will have them in store near you.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

That sounds cool of him.
Dude just be having fun in the Big Apple.
He's the true heir to knicks. Melo is cool and all but he's not a leader and a one trick pony, basically Jamal Crawford in a knicks jersey.

Last edited:
The frustrating part as online consumers is that we have no idea what version of mesh each release will be.

From my experience, there is the single layer mesh where you should go tts, then theres the other double layer mesh with an extra nylon/neoprene layer. The double layer version (3m, tech earth, etc) causes the toebox area to be more shallow (resulting in toe buldge), so its recommended to go up half a size up.

The upcoming triple white mesh looks to have a neoprene heel similar to the original triple black mesh released last fall. Could anyone who own the triple black mesh chime in on its sizing?

tbh no need to complicate things. tts for mesh regardless type, 0.5 down at least for pk.

This is stupid advice. My first pair of nmd mesh i went tts and my toes were so tight up the front it was way too uncomfortable.
I guess it really depends on the width of your feet. What nmd mesh were you wearing that time? I do know some mesh fit looser.

This is stupid advice. My first pair of nmd mesh i went tts and my toes were so tight up the front it was way too uncomfortable.

This happened to me also. The core black mesh NMD's run small for some reason. I went TTS and my toes were smashed inside. Went a half size up and they were still a little too tight but I got used to them.

This is true and there is no complication if at all. The last batch of NMDs Non-PK, use thicker base mesh....so yes, those who went TTS may find themselves with Toe poking out...

And I second the frustration part because what is worst than getting a purchase delivered only to find out something doesn't fit - simply because frikin /// can't keep size consistency...

I went TTS in those Tech Earths and the need REALLY thin socks, whereas earlier versions were fine.

Also, with the neoprene like liner...your foot basically breathes less.

Back
Top Bottom