Adidas NMD thread

Still pretty much a full size run on Finishline website for all 3 colorways.   Seems like Finishline is always the last to sell out.  Probably because they charge $10 for shipping where other online retailers offer Free shipping and their checkout process is horrible

still shows in my card but i keep getting this message after i hit place order on fnl  :

One or more items in your cart are no longer available. The out of stock item(s) have been removed from your shopping cart.

Last edited:

Still pretty much a full size run on Finishline website for all 3 colorways.   Seems like Finishline is always the last to sell out.  Probably because they charge $10 for shipping where other online retailers offer Free shipping and their checkout process is horrible
Nope sold out, stock doesnt update till you add to cart and try to check out. Not sure on white pair.

i keep getting this message :

One or more items in your cart are no longer available. The out of stock item(s) have been removed from your shopping cart.
On finishline ?   maybe their inventory isn'

Nope sold out, stock doesnt update till you add to cart and try to check out. Not sure on white pair.
Ok. Then it's the same issue they had yesterday when they restocked some J's.   Would still show sizes on the website and let you add to cart, but when you checkout it would say unavailable

Hesitated, and still went and bought the solars. Kind of happy I didn't lag on my decision too long because now they're all gone!

Went back and forth debating on FNL rewards coupon or free ADC shipping, copped Solars on ADC, glad I didnt wait any longer

roll.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Keep refreshing ADC.   Sizes drop from carts and if you're quick enough you can add them to your cart.  Just added my size for the Solar Reds

nice pick-up. Wanted solars and triple blacks but struck out everywhere. 
Finishline was by far the easiest. Tried on Footaction in between to get those reward points for future Yeezy's, but didn't work. Still enough time on FL nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom