Adidas NMD thread

Amyone know a site where I can get the black gum bottoms for retail. And anybody know if they run tts

Did anyone receive order confirmation after successful payment from Hanon? Not showing up in order history too.

jd aint working :frown:

apparently sold out 

no 11 
I have a sz 11 in my cart that I carted after purchasing my own sz 11. Hoping they are UK 11 but we'll see. Anyways, the pair I have carted was letting me go through the checkout process. I'll remove it from my cart and if you pm me, I'll let you know exactly when I do. 

Edit: Never mind. When I got to pay by cc or pay by PayPal, it gave me an error "unable to begin payment." Must be sold out like you noted. 

Last edited:
I meant US size 11 

I have a sz 11 in my cart that I carted after purchasing my own sz 11. Hoping they are UK 11 but we'll see. Anyways, the pair I have carted was letting me go through the checkout process. I'll remove it from my cart and if you pm me, I'll let you know exactly when I do. 

People still looking for tonal nmd's and tricolor GRs? they have been everywhere and will keep restocking

Last edited:
This **** is annoying. Just bought off stockx for $198. Save myself the stress for 48 bucks.
Yeah, I WAS going to buy from CALIROOTS but it would've been like $182 I think +30 shipping. I NOPED the F out of there. I'd rather buy off stockx at that rate.

That's what happened to me with caliroots- ended up paying 215. Had to move so quick- didn't realize until I checked my Paypal statement. Might as well have payed resell off the bay a few weeks from now.

Back
Top Bottom