Adidas NMD thread

TB starting to sell out. Sole Links tweeted it about 10 min ago and sizes started disappearing fast. 

Last edited:
Felt like I just paid resale off Minishop
sick.gif

Strongly debated getting both the SR and TB off Adidas, but I've spent far too much money on sneakers in the past 2 weeks, so I opted for the TB. Thanks OP!

Glad NT fam ate a bit before Sole Links spread the restock link.

On another note, can guests/lurkers see spoiler labeled links? I only put the link like that to slow down lurkers in case it was hidden to them.

After shipping, those OG nmds are just a smidge under resale of $230. Still though, thanks for the link. 

On another note, can guests/lurkers see spoiler labeled links? I only put the link like that to slow down lurkers in case it was hidden to them.

Fyi: yes guest/lurkers can still see and activate the spoiler labeled links. Good mix of Regulars and newer people wanted and bought off the links.

I figured.
I'm pretty sure it's visible...logout try it out that should answer your question

I was able to walk in UBIQ and cop the triple black pair with ease. I'm still trying to find a decent navy blue pair.

Back
Top Bottom