Adidas NMD thread

Anyone order the TB NMD from JDSportsr? I received a 'dispatched' e-mai but no tracking? When I try to look up my order with my account or order ID with my email or postal code, my order isnt' showing up.

I got my order canceled. Still so salty Bout it.. You should email them. I just know my order was canceled 5 days prior the order (got dispatch email too!). In which i email them first

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question. I've noticed there isn't much love for the all whites in the recent tonal pack drop (triple white, triple red, triple black).

Also saw the white gum pack not sell out instantly on another site. Any particular reason for this apart from them being predominantly white in colour?

Hey guys, quick question. I've noticed there isn't much love for the all whites in the recent tonal pack drop (triple white, triple red, triple black).

Also saw the white gum pack not sell out instantly on another site. Any particular reason for this apart from them being predominantly white in colour?
There's been like 6 CWs predominantly white , nothing new tbh 

Probably because it's a biznitch to clean & more of a summer shoe.

Adidas just emailed me from my triple black NMD order from last week that it's on back order smh....

Well it also said if they can't find my size they will cancel it

Same here with Solar Red. Called and they said that when its on backorder they'll take 36 hours to search the warehouse and if not found, they'll cancel my order and refund the payment.

Adidas just emailed me from my triple black NMD order from last week that it's on back order smh....
Not to be a bearer of bad news, but that has happened to me on multiple pairs (GR) and everytime it got cancelled because it said it couldnt locate any stock. Just FYI, hope that doesnt happen to you. 

Thank you everyone that replied. +reps all around, I e-mailed JDSports yesterday and got a response today. The TB NMD should be here on March 15th yippie!

Anyone know facebook group or local meetup sites for those selling/trading in the bay area? TIA

Last edited:
A local dude is gonna hook me up with those kiths for retail + $60 but damn is retail really $220?

I might have to pass on that with resale being so wack. If they dont fit right ill be taking a loss

A local dude is gonna hook me up with those kiths for retail + $60 but damn is retail really $220?

I might have to pass on that with resale being so wack. If they dont fit right ill be taking a loss
Retail was $210 on KITH. Naked had them for under retail. Came out to be $202 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom