Adidas NMD thread

lol luisaviaroma just cancelled my white mountain orders saying they couldn't veriify I paid and then refunded the order to my paypal...smh

Thank you everyone that replied. +reps all around, I e-mailed JDSports yesterday and got a response today. The TB NMD should be here on March 15th yippie!

I ordered 2 pairs. Payment went through and later got refunded. Got hit with about 17 pound of FX in total. SMH...

This news from Boost Thread about new NMD Consortium collab:

Lol silly me, just realized Adidas tweeted images I was just looking at the text notification..
View media item 2357713

So Titolo picks a different than usual model of NMD (Trail) for Consortium collab, then does pretty much nothing for design. Nice, weak as F*.

Last edited:
We're these retailed for $250?
$225 I think. What Ive noticed is that caliroots ups the price a little bit on their products. But if someones looking for them right now, jump on it.

Although, I think ADC has been trickling a few sizes here and there with the blacks if you're willing to watch the restock/refresh

Straight to the feet.  Fit just like a PK R1. Half size down from TTS. Love these, best R2 by a long shot.
Glad to hear that they fit like PK R1, was hearing people say they fit TTS, but I went half down too. Hopefully mine get here within the next couple days. 

WM R2s look so good on feet. Hoping they fit half size large on me also. I'll find out on thursday.

I tried on the cargo R2s for sizing purposes and those ran TTS for me so hoping going TTS on the WM is still okay, despite comments from above.

Gosh dang inconsistent Adidas sizing |I

Repped, Been lookin for the white ones 
happy.gif

Edit: Is this site legit? Sent me an email with order number before asking payment info. It's telling me to pay via paypal through a link in their email confirmation but the link doesn't work.. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom