Adidas NMD thread

Ugh sorry for all these questions, is there an insole in the NMD WM Trails?
There is an insole in the titolo nmd trails, but it won't come out. It's glued in. I would think they are similar.

Last edited:
Man, these UA x Mikitype going to be difficult tomorrow. Just got stock info from a boutique for in store allotment. Numbers are awful at all the Bay Area ones.

Last edited:
Man, these UA x Mikitype going to be difficult tomorrow. Just got stock info from a boutique for in store allotment. Numbers are bad.
Hope the manager remembers you and can do something about it. I don't see why not. It's not as if the LA bosses are gonna know.

Sorry to drop in randomly, but my girlfriend caught wind of the UA&S CS1s and I'm trying to figure out what US online retailers are going to stock them tomorrow - so far all I see are Undefeated. UBIQ is in-store only and Kith already dropped. Is ADC stocking these? Or any other place I should stalk tomorrow morning?

Sorry to drop in randomly, but my girlfriend caught wind of the UA&S CS1s and I'm trying to figure out what US online retailers are going to stock them tomorrow - so far all I see are Undefeated. UBIQ is in-store only and Kith already dropped. Is ADC stocking these? Or any other place I should stalk tomorrow morning?
ADC should have them up tomorrow.
Euro ADC sites already do as well as Canada. Online boutiques you have no chance without a bot or backdooring the Shopify site.

Last edited:
ADC should have them up. Euro ADC sites already do as well as Canada. Online boutiques you have no chance without a bot or backdooring the Shopify site.
Thanks - am I right to assume a 10AM drop? I've been laying low on sneakers for a while so I'm a bit slow getting back into this haha.

Back
Top Bottom