Adidas NMD thread

Had a White Mountaineering in black in my cart, looked at resale (since I'm not a big fan of the look), and threw it back into the sea.  Resell is completely dead on those. It seems like the problems with checkout may be limited to the OG.

Oh and speak of the devil, just added an OG to my cart. Appears to be working now. 

The funny part is people were saying hours before 10 AM EST "resellers going to take a hit on these OGs with this mini restock today"  

At least there's No Captcha on these OG NMD's today right ? 
roll.gif

Adc site is ***. Can't even handle the massive volume of traffic. Cartjacked or was it even in there to begin with [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Atc wheel keep spinning. At first it would add then I'd go to checkout and I get cart jacked. Its been a few minutes. Hope this is good

had to buy the solid grey UB's off finishline. adc charged my card then the site crashed. hopefully my order gets cancelled

But can you check out?

Also yeah WM's aren't in demand..
Yep disappeared from cart.  Seems like some sort of major glitch on their website.

In the words of Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon, "I'm too old for this sh**"  Since I already have two pairs of the OGs, I'm going to go outside with the family and enjoy the rest of today.  Good luck guys!

Was anyone able to check out the OG NMDs? That's the only one I'm having issues with, all others are ok in the sense that it's able to be shown in cart.

Back
Top Bottom