Adidas NMD thread

Oh congrats! And thanks. I was hoping they would only be at Spring St. Like the White EQT 93/17s. They didn't have confirmed for those at the 5th ave location so I was just able to buy them there. Forgot about confirmed on Monday so I missed out 
tired.gif
Thanks man, I really like the Ronins and I'm glad to be able to get them easier. I hope you get your pair online or in store.

Look closely at those JD sports. Was about to cop then stopped and took the time to look closer at the pics. Theyre hiding some wack alternate colors on the side of the shoe not facing the camera.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people are getting duped thinking these are the primeknit ones. The red and navy colorways are identical without the PK collar. There's a weird inverted colorscheme on the inside of the shoes as well.

Last edited:
Kind of like a poor man's Red Apple R1. Yeah I really don't know why Adidas went all in with this pattern. The glitch pattern on the R1 camo pack was killer.

it kind of kills me because I feel like Adidas has made every V2, V3 worse from the UB to the NMD's

Yeezy's I don't care about because I will never pay that resale :lol:

Hmm...got Paypal confirmation but no order confirmation from Hanon for the Ronins yet...should I be worried?

Back
Top Bottom