Adidas NMD thread

anyone else having problems when checking out on ADC? It literally get stuck at check out after putting my information in. The site will only work after I clear cache/cookies then i lose my item as a result of that.

anyone else having problems when checking out on ADC? It literally get stuck at check out after putting my information in. The site will only work after I clear cache/cookies then i lose my item as a result of that.

Try using the Chrome browser. I was having issues checking out on Safari for an hour and finally gave Chrome a try and checked out with ease...

Try using the Chrome browser. I was having issues checking out on Safari for an hour and finally gave Chrome a try and checked out with ease...

yeah i have the issue on chrome.

From past releases if you get stuck in the check out loop either: A. make sure your pop up blocker is off, and B. Make sure you are logged in....then try to check out on mobile. But you have to be logged in obviously so the cart transfers. But i have been stuck in the checkout loop on countless releases and taken Ls where neither of these worked :lol:.

Yeah Chrome seems to work fine but sucks that the times I carted a 10 was on safari. Hopefully the 9.5 i snagged off a EU site fits fine 
embarassed.gif

Hey so my wife just bought these for me on accident. I wanted the blacks but she locked in the white and its also a .5 sz too big. 

I already wrote a cancel email to Blends but of someone wants for the exact same price...they are yours.

Paid 185 shipped

NMD R2 White/Red that dropped today $170...sat and sat all AM on Hanon...I broke down and scored a pair! $150 shipped! -$20...had to do it!

I really really really need/want the CS2 Ronin! Had it carted on Adidas this morning and the whole website just crashed..why do they never learn

Yeah got very excited on a couple sites that showed them in stock still (SNS of course..) but nope. Thanks looking out!

Went to new NYC flagship on 5th ave. Found the triple black XR1 for $140!! On the web $160 and sold out in mins. Grab it real quick and can use 15% email subscribed. The thing is I already ordered last night from Size Uk try to cancel my order.

Regarding the issues on ADC this morning, it sounds like a lot of us are having separate issues.  For me, my experience looked like this:

1) Logged on, got a "You can't access the site" message.

2) Refreshed, site popped up. Went to Ronin CS2s.

3) Got a "You can't access the site" message.

4) Refreshed, site popped up. Checked my size. Only size 5 available.

5) Refreshed, got a "You can't access the site" message.

6) Refreshed, site popped up. Checked and my size 14 was available. Did the capcha. Site froze.  Back to the drawing board.

7) Refreshed, size 5 was the only thing available.

8) Refreshed, got a size 14, put it in my cart.

9) Went to cart and it said...surprise! "You can't access the site"!

10) Refreshed, the 14 was still in my cart, hit paypal, and got a confirmation.

Had this been a super hyped release, this would have been L upon L upon L.  It's crazy how unpredictable ADC is for each and every release.  If it combats the bots, so be it, but this one did a great job of combatting team manual. 

Yep, same with me, the site isn't usually that bad, but noticed most of the releases this year so far had the website crashing hardd. I've actually had way more luck with the confirmed app (until they recently botched it with the latest update)

Regarding the issues on ADC this morning, it sounds like a lot of us are having separate issues.  For me, my experience looked like this:

1) Logged on, got a "You can't access the site" message.

2) Refreshed, site popped up. Went to Ronin CS2s.

3) Got a "You can't access the site" message.

4) Refreshed, site popped up. Checked my size. Only size 5 available.

5) Refreshed, got a "You can't access the site" message.

6) Refreshed, site popped up. Checked and my size 14 was available. Did the capcha. Site froze.  Back to the drawing board.

7) Refreshed, size 5 was the only thing available.

8) Refreshed, got a size 14, put it in my cart.

9) Went to cart and it said...surprise! "You can't access the site"!

10) Refreshed, the 14 was still in my cart, hit paypal, and got a confirmation.

Had this been a super hyped release, this would have been L upon L upon L.  It's crazy how unpredictable ADC is for each and every release.  If it combats the bots, so be it, but this one did a great job of combatting team manual. 
ya know when I failed at the drop I just closed out of the page and tried to reload it wouldn't even reload the site... so I decided why not try my phone... Tried on phone at 10:10 when the carts dropped and snagged my size easily and paid easily... weird how that worked. Maybe theyre trying to gear the site too much to mobile that its backfiring? Hell who knows...

ya know when I failed at the drop I just closed out of the page and tried to reload it wouldn't even reload the site... so I decided why not try my phone... Tried on phone at 10:10 when the carts dropped and snagged my size easily and paid easily... weird how that worked. Maybe theyre trying to gear the site too much to mobile that its backfiring? Hell who knows...
It seems like it was person to person what worked better.  I actually tried on my phone and my wife's phone and both got that weird, "You can't access the site message", so I went to desktop and that seemed to work at least enough to let me access the site.  I wasn't logged in and have ordered multiple pairs from our phones, so I knew it had to be some major bug and nothing related to my account/ip address.

I'm guessing for this release they tried out setting their security measures at a higher level than usual and it was giving these messages as a result.

Back
Top Bottom