Adidas NMD thread

anyone have this problem with the CSs? i know wrong socks to wear, but tried a bunch of different ones and the CS keeps folding on itself and getting ruffled. really annoying. is that just the way they will sit on my feet or defect?

i went TTS. thought that was the way to go as my feet are wide. should i go .5 down?

Was my understanding, 1/2 down for cs1 was the way to go.
It's a very loose pk design.
The White Mountaineering cs was true to size.
Had an inner and insole.
Don't have wide feet so can't relate.

Was my understanding, 1/2 down for cs1 was the way to go.
It's a very loose pk design.
The White Mountaineering cs was true to size.
Had an inner and insole.
Don't have wide feet so can't relate.
thanks wuchi. any idea when these go on sale at ADC? not available elsewhere as of now I'm guessing? gonna have to try to return these to Notre

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for the WM NMD R2 PK?

Purchased  a pair at retail but its just sitting - would like someone to wear these if possible - size 8.5.

View media item 2400466

anyone have this problem with the CSs? i know wrong socks to wear, but tried a bunch of different ones and the CS keeps folding on itself and getting ruffled. really annoying. is that just the way they will sit on my feet or defect?

i had that problem when i went TTS

went half size down and that looseness around the ankle / collar was minimal

My under retail Triple Black XR1 and CS2 Ronin came in today. Did not like the XR1 in hand. Already sold them for retail. The Ronins fit perfectly for me in sz 11.5 (1/2 size down from my TTS sz 12). Super comfortable. Arguably feel better than all my CS1.

Last edited:

Anyone still looking for the WM NMD R2 PK?

Purchased  a pair at retail but its just sitting - would like someone to wear these if possible - size 8.5.
Resell not lit on those. GL trying to break even. If that's your size, you might want to just wear them. They are good shoes. I love mine.

Back
Top Bottom