Adidas NMD thread

Hi, im looking at buy the ultra boost multi color with the red but ive never bought ultra boost and need to get size right.

I wear size 10 in NMDs that are primeknit like the human race and OGs but I wear size 10.5 in nmds that arent prime knit

what size ultra boost should i buy

Hi, im looking at buy the ultra boost multi color with the red but ive never bought ultra boost and need to get size right.

I wear size 10 in NMDs that are primeknit like the human race and OGs but I wear size 10.5 in nmds that arent prime knit

what size ultra boost should i buy

Hey NMD thread,

My wife is wanting a pair of NMDs. Is it safe to assume that women's sizes sell out quick and I have to pay re-sale prices? She was looking for the Burgundy NMDs that supposedly released last month. But I haven't been able to find them.

Any info would be great. 

Thanks!

Just got my wife her first pair of NMD's. I had the same issue as you so I went with a size 5 (she is a 6.5 in womens) in a men's XR1 colorway. Oneness has some small sizes left on sale if you are interested.

https://www.oneness287.com/products/adidas-nmd-xr1-pk-1

The Titolo's are arguably on the opposite of the color spectrum vs the MMJ....YinYang.

The only problem is having a white outsole.. worth considering if only that was gum. Have 1 R2 have all. Pass.

Women colorways in the NMDs R1 sell out just as quickly as mens.  Especially if primeknit .  Certain colorways in mesh may sit or you can find them here and there, but the better colorways (example:  that vapour pack) are gone instantly.   Have to just rely on a random restock online on various websites or just pay a little over retail
Just got my wife her first pair of NMD's. I had the same issue as you so I went with a size 5 (she is a 6.5 in womens) in a men's XR1 colorway. Oneness has some small sizes left on sale if you are interested.

https://www.oneness287.com/products/adidas-nmd-xr1-pk-1
Thanks for the help! I'll definitely be on the look out for them. I've only tried eBay and so far, no luck.

My R2 PK US9.5 still feels tight due to my wide feet. Do you guys think that it will loosen up after a couple of wear, or try to find someone with US10 to trade?

BAY AREA PPL. hit up premier. OG NMD R1 restock....
Good looks, definitely my favorite nmd. Glitch camos, clear blue CKs, and a couple of the early mesh pairs are the only others I care about. All of the collabs, hr's, xr1s, and cs's did nothing for me

Did you go TTS or went with your OG R1 PK sizing?

TTS. Same size as my CS1. It's not unbearable but definitely is annoying. I got the Ronins for dirt cheap so I'm still gonna wear them but I can't believe they let a flaw like that pass. Inexcusable

That pod on the R2. Serious design flaw. Feel it digging in on the Ronins. People were not exaggerating
I find that the digging from the blocks on the R2 and even the R1's eventually breaks in and not noticeable after awhile. Sizing difference did not really help as I've tried 2 pairs that were half a size apart and I still felt the blocks. Just give it some time.

Back
Top Bottom