sick.gif

Lol wut

Didn't even realize he messed up the time conversion :lol:
Homie needs to check his mathematics
15:00 Sweden = 3 PM Sweden
3 PM Sweden = 9 AM EST
9 AM EST = 6 AM PST

Last edited:
It would be hilarious if anyone could just see the link once it's posted and it ended up not being limited to those who signed up.

My point exactly.What was the point of doing the sign-up if anyone aka millions will be able to see the link from their Instagram and buy it?

My point exactly.What was the point of doing the sign-up if anyone aka millions will be able to see the link from their Instagram and buy it?

Given the history of the last few SNS releases .... expecting this to be the case along with cancellations when they realize they've done the equivalent of two 'online' security guards with only one showing up [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Well, they said the product pages would only be able to be seen by the accounts that signed up.  

Guys is it not clear to you that only accounts that are approved will be able to see the product page? :smh:
It's not that hard to put two and two together, that's why they say to be logged into your account, any account that tries to access the page without be approved will just probably get an access denied page

Got the entry confirmed e-mail, the check address e-mail, but not this e-mail (even though I did make sure my shipping country matched the form).

lol my girlfriend got the email and i didnt 
laugh.gif

its funny how everyone I've asked to enter raffles for me win and i don't 

I got the release info email. We have to tune in to their instagram live and the link to buy will show there.

Back
Top Bottom