Adidas NMD thread

i hate all of you who got/ are getting the datamosh
nerd.gif
(yes it is that salt)
Word! I freaking overslept and missed out

Quick Question to people that received there Orange datamosh Nmd. How many have you guys received them without the adidas tag on the shoe? Cause mine doesn't have it. Plus u think that would hurt resell ex: sending to stock x or goat? Thanks

Quick Question to people that received there Orange datamosh Nmd. How many have you guys received them without the adidas tag on the shoe? Cause mine doesn't have it. Plus u think that would hurt resell ex: sending to stock x or goat? Thanks
Both my pairs came with tags on the shoes.

I can't comment on the lack of shoe tag affecting resell thing.  I could see if affecting the price as my deadstock NMDs have the tags, but it may be worth emailing StockX about it.  If you do so, let us know what they say!

Worse comes to worse you can sell on eBay. 

Both my pairs came with tags on the shoes.

I can't comment on the lack of shoe tag affecting resell thing.  I could see if affecting the price as my deadstock NMDs have the tags, but it may be worth emailing StockX about it.  If you do so, let us know what they say!

Worse comes to worse you can sell on eBay. 
Some pairs do not have tags

I purchased a few Champs X NMD's last year and none had tags, all DS

Why no love on the R2 Tokyos?

Super limited release, and doesn't seem to have any hype or resale. Thought the "off-white" looking design would also create hype...

Some pairs do not have tags

I purchased a few Champs X NMD's last year and none had tags, all DS
Interesting, that's good to know.  Thanks for the input.  That said, I am not certain how StockX and GOAT police things such as tags.  If what you wrote is accurate it said it sounds like they can't.  Still worth checking with an email tho. 

Why no love on the R2 Tokyos?

Super limited release, and doesn't seem to have any hype or resale. Thought the "off-white" looking design would also create hype...
they just looked boring and ugly to me. and they're mesh instead of primeknit lol

i wear the weird US Mens size 13.5 which is nearly impossible to get here; but in the UK their NMD XR1 OG had a UK 13 which on Adidas size comparison thing said US 13.5! Checked and rechecked lol

i mean i know ill have to pay premium living in the US; but considering using one of those package forwarding services in the UK (Did the math total will come out to appx $220 USD including shipping and their fee) but willing to take the risk to get the US Size 13.5 which i never seen here rather then wear a tight 13 (Tried on NMD R1) or a loose 14 (Have yeezy just a smidget too loose)
i bounce from 13 13.5 and 14 

so i just do most of my ordering on European sites that have that UK 13

im a 14 in 90% of my shoes. yeezys have to be a 14

nmds just depend . pk is best at 13.5 14 to big and non pk its all over. really annoying

Last edited:

i bounce from 13 13.5 and 14 

so i just do most of my ordering on European sites that have that UK 13

im a 14 in 90% of my shoes. yeezys have to be a 14

nmds just depend . pk is best at 13.5 14 to big and non pk its all over. really annoying
Wow this is exactly my situation to a T.  Between 13s, 13.5s, and 14s with it being wildly different from shoe to shoe what I can fit in.  Completely agree on Yeezys as well (all of mine are 14 except the OG 750 which strangely fits a whole size down).

Wow this is exactly my situation to a T.  Between 13s, 13.5s, and 14s with it being wildly different from shoe to shoe what I can fit in.  Completely agree on Yeezys as well (all of mine are 14 except the OG 750 which strangely fits a whole size down).
yea but the biggest is PK nmds 14 is way to big. thats what my tri colors are and i hate that they look so big on me ]=

Back
Top Bottom