Adidas NMD thread

It looks like my og xr1 are going to be returned. Im glad i coped off of adc for free returns. Thanks everyone

logged into sns and seems like the datamosh nmd is still in cart. it does say "This item is no longer reserved but remains in your cart. Please note that this means we can no longer guarantee that the item is still in stock."

tempted to just give it a try heh

logged into sns and seems like the datamosh nmd is still in cart. it does say "This item is no longer reserved but remains in your cart. Please note that this means we can no longer guarantee that the item is still in stock."

tempted to just give it a try heh
strong username:tongue:ost

I'm pretty much over the fence now w/ my SNS order on these DATAMOSH nmd's

SNS ships pretty fast, my last orders of infant yeezy's were here in 4 days tops

already had my size 10 Orange/Gucci cancelled, this Blue Glitch is prolly on the same path if it hasn't shipped by now

Hope is lost! 
frown.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
If it's at processing it will arrive.

Anyway, the parcel may already be on the move, just that SNS is facing some delays on shipment update, probably stemming from their logistic changes for USA.

General consensus has been not to go .5 down on XR1 because the cage can dig at your foot
That's probably accurate but for those of us who 1 full size down on R1 PK's, we can go 1/2 size down on XR1 PK's. My Mastermind's are sz 11.5 while my R1 OG's are sz 11. 

Last edited:
I'm pretty much over the fence now w/ my SNS order on these DATAMOSH nmd's

SNS ships pretty fast, my last orders of infant yeezy's were here in 4 days tops

already had my size 10 Orange/Gucci cancelled, this Blue Glitch is prolly on the same path if it hasn't shipped by now

Hope is lost! :frown:  

There have been more than enough of us that have orders for the blue pair and have had no update yet, that I would not worry about it at all. Hope is not lost brother.

Last edited:
I honesty wonder what the hold up is on the blue pairs?

Just shipping out all red pairs first and then blue pairs? Or do they not have the blue pairs at the shipping facility or what

Like I'm not upset and they could take another 3 weeks before they ship for all I care but I'm just wondering what the logistics behind it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom