Adidas NMD thread

Damn those Oreos are REAL tempting but I already have the Oreo UBs 
indifferent.gif
 Guess Ill save that money for upcoming UBs

Tried to order the Oreos on ADC but I'm STILL banned. Haven't tried to order something for months now. This is getting ridiculous 
mean.gif

I'm just gonna hand you a rep for not spending just to spend.
smokin.gif
Hah thanks! Have to be smart about spending. I went ​IN since I started collecting in January.  We can all agree that its definitely not a cheap hobby 
laugh.gif

I'm on the same boat with not being able to purchase on Adidas. My whole family cant order anything and I talked to Adidas and they said its because of "inconsistent information given when trying to purchase on their website." Sucks cause my whole family shops on Adidas and they think its only 1 person per household trying to cop multiples of the same item. 

I'm a little confused on the XR1 OG PK and I don't see a lof of fitment responses. What I've gathered are people going TTS regardless of primeknit on these but some of the youtube videos I've seen says go .5 down just like NMD PK R1's. Can someone please clarify? go true to size or go half size down? Wanna order on from Bloomingales that @mr1j just posted. Thanks in advance.
Idk man I tried them in store and I wemt half size up from my tts and I have a narrow foot.

I will cop oreos and remove the stripes
Do it plz!!!

Actually really like this R2, first time saying that...

Sneakersnstuff exclusive dropping June 28th. Grey Melange pack.

Back
Top Bottom