Adidas NMD thread

All 3 will be copped. The shade of red on that CS2 has got my interest as well, still on the fence on those though.

No sign of this pair yet, and I thought it was part of the Japan pack of which the triple black and triple white are just being previewed on Just Fresh Kicks. This is the one I really want!
I need this one too! I heard it is releasing soon.

The pink hit on those is stupid. Orange or red would be much better. I don't have any problem with pink, it just doesn't work with that color scheme at all.

The pink hit on those is stupid. Orange or red would be much better. I don't have any problem with pink, it just doesn't work with that color scheme at all.
Yeah that's my issue with them too. Probably will paint it tan or just remove the stripes all together.

In when these drop.
pimp.gif
That pink on those is AWFUL

You can get a 10 or 10.5 on here for about $99 before shipping:

https://ist.290sqm.com/Special Sale?product_id=9315
thanks, do u know what the difference between their shipping is? Are they actually going to ship it by itself without a cardboard box if i choose the first one??

DHL Shipping - North America (DHL@weight: 5.00kg) - 129,36TL

DHL Double Boxed Shipping - North America (DHL Double Boxed@weight: 7.00kg) - 188,70TL

thanks, do u know what the difference between their shipping is? Are they actually going to ship it by itself without a cardboard box if i choose the first one??

DHL Double Boxed Shipping - North America (DHL Double Boxed@weight: 7.00kg) - 188,70TL

i think theyll just ship in the bag :nerd:

Thanks, man!  Grabbed a pair.

I'm having trouble seeing how I buy under $1k worth of shoes on 7/13.

Side-story -- had been trying to avoid buying lots of shoes for a long, long time.  Back when I was in middle and HS, I got the original Nike Air Revolutions and the original Reebok pumps.  I'd been avoiding going overboard for more than 30 yrs, but my wife had me clean out the shoe closet a month ago, and I started accumulating NMD's, EQT's (the Overkills were my gateway drug) and Kobe NXT's.  Now this is my upstairs closet shoe setup (and I have more on the floor and downstairs in another room).  God help me I have no idea how I'll get through the next 6 months or so...

Yeah, I think that's what it is-people bought pairs of the Jordan 13 Brave Blue lows from this site and they didn't have issues. I'd check in that thread if you have specific questions regarding their packaging as I'm sure they will pack these NMDs similarily.

I ordered overkills and didn't pay the extra 20 shipping for a box and my package was fine. Your good unless you just want to spend the extra 20 cause the box means that much to u

I ordered overkills and didn't pay the extra 20 shipping for a box and my package was fine. Your good unless you just want to spend the extra 20 cause the box means that much to u
If they reselling the sneakers then yea they want the boxes looking nice.

Most comfortable NMDs so far have been the Human Race ones. So I am trying to find something as close as possible that doesn't cost a kidney. Is the comfort of XR1 (thickness and stretchiness of primeknit) up there with them since the Human Race NMDs are loosely based on the XR1 I believe?

Last edited:
Most comfortable NMDs so far have been the Human Race ones. So I am trying to find something as close as possible that doesn't cost a kidney. Is the comfort of XR1 (thickness and stretchiness of primeknit) up there with them since the Human Race NMDs are loosely based on the XR1 I believe?
Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom