Adidas NMD thread

I'm glad I didn't do the 13.5 in tbs. the 13 still has a good amount of room. Probably could fit in a 12.5. I'm 14 in all jordans except 1's and 14 in all non pk nmds and 14 in UBS. 13.5 in UBS would be good. The 13 I have is pushing it. Crazy how much adidas is all over with sizing. Oh and a 14 for sure in yeezys but a 14.5 would be perfect!
I got a 13.5 where were u when i needed sizing advice :smh: but all is well im sure they wont be too big

EDIT: Also adidas gave me Fedex 2day for my blacks so ill get them tmrw, maybe thats why blacks were 180 while whites were 170 as i got home delivery on whites.

mc-1.jpg

Interesting MC R1 sample

LOL, my TB's from SNS were en route in Lexington as of yesterday morning. Now I get a delayed message that they have incorrectly sorted my package and now its in Honolulu. :emoji_thinking:

I get a feeling these may not get to me haha.

back on topic...still no shipping from ADC for my TB NMDs

I got my shipping confirmation from ADC on Saturday. Also, I somehow got shipping confirmation from Consortium. After going through PP, it took me back to the checkout screen saying it was sold out. Then I got tracking yesterday. Guess I got an extra pair. :/

Is it me, or is the R2 worse in comfort than the R1? I didn't think that was even possible. The lego block on the R2 digs into the side of my foot.

An insole in NMDs is a MUST. And that only brings it up to an average shoe as far as comfort goes. Maybe not even that.

Opinions differ. To me the UB 1.0 has only recently become popular due to how bad the 2.0 and 3.0 have really been. When they first launched they were had at discount. Nothing about them was gripping (imo)

I can see your point though. The flyknit trainer was an excellent shoe. But trainers and races for me were actual performance shoes. I run in both of my pairs...i would never run or work out in my nmds. I still think that the r1 was a game changer and really put adidas into that lifestyle segment that was/is booming.

back on topic...still no shipping from ADC for my TB NMDs

I don't agree

Many of us liked the 1.0. And were buying it, and then Kanye put it over the top. Then how quickly they transitioned to the 2.0 made people really appreciate the 1.0.

I don't think the R1 was a game changer at all. I think it having a lower end mesh model made it more available to people.

But there was nothing groundbreaking or original about the R1 for it to be a game changer? It's not even that comfortable and is a waste of boost IMO.

Anyone have success with memory foam insoles in NMD's? I need something a bit thinner than the dr scholls I'm using now. They make the shoes tight

Just checked the launch locator for the sashiko nmds and only 2 spots in NY getting them..
Check your local Pacsun. As mentioned earlier, I tried them on there and passed on them, they released them a little early.

Considering I will hold an L.. What should I expect to pay for resale?

You can get them on Goat right now for $220 resale. They have them listed as "NMD Zebra"

Review starts at 12:06 the nmd r1 pk zebra. Teddy says Primeknit feels much thinner than other pk nmds.

My TBs seemed to fit another .5 size bigger than either of my monochrome pairs. Yayyy, more adidas sizing problems!

Back
Top Bottom