Adidas NMD thread

found a local seller on eBay selling black human races .. listed them as DS but as soon as I met him at the police station the first thing he said was they've been worn a few times and the listing was wrong Smh .. should have known something was up when he agreed to sell them for $500 .. ended up buying them for $250 .. came home and cleaned them up .. think I got a deal? I'm fine with that price tho honestly

IMG_0926.JPG IMG_0929.JPG IMG_0928.JPG IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0931.JPG IMG_0932.JPG IMG_0933.JPG

man those are drop dead gorgeous

They're solid. Actually look great on the feet. I probably should've sized down a half. Front foot is a bit roomier than my other NMD's.

IMG_0185.JPG

All the new JD exclusive NMD's have been great, if I didnt have so many damn NMDs I would grab the tan ones for sure

I received the sashiko cs2 today. I like the pattern. I was looking to try them on somewhere, but no one has any cs2 in stock anywhere near me. So I took a shot at an online order. Turned out they might be either 1 or 1/2 size too big. It's my first time trying on the cs2 or any city sock actually. I don't think they are worth $180. Just my opinion.

Received my order from worldbox today, never ordering from them again lol. Paid $100 on duties/brokerage fees with shipping from UPS

Back
Top Bottom