Adidas NMD thread

I have several PK NMD's that I have no issues with, but today I wore the TB Japan PK's for the first time, and they were painful. Irritation caused from the back of the shoe hitting the back of my ankles. Has anyone run into this? All of my pk nmd's are the same size

Same problem here. I don't find them comfortable at all. Pretty sure it's the stitching on the heel pull.

To whoever suggested SneakerStudio.com, thanks! The Japan NMDs arrived today (shipped to UK) and they're legit. I was a bit wary of buying from some place I'd not heard of before, but everything turned out alright. Half size down from UB 3.0 was perfect - I'm glad I took that advice.

me too can't wait for these.

Must be your size but in my size haven't seen them under retail anywhere

They were $154 shipped on essos yesterday, which SoleLinks tweeted. Had my size (9.5) carted and all the other sizes were OOS. But I decided not to check out to wait for the prices to go down lower.

Little Brothers NMD's:

IMG_0909_zpsziehxalw.jpg
you can wear different CW everyday pretty much

Easy cop on ADC of the R1 Raw Pink this morning for the girlfriend. Should look great and really pop on her Mexican Chicago-summer-tanned skin tone! Will have fun doubling up on 2 pairs and hitting the gym together in em haha

Obligatory :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom