Adidas NMD thread

Stupid Apple Pay wouldn’t work for me on frenzy. Second time this happened to me, first was on snkrs app.

Last edited:
These sashiko prints would have been instant OOS 2 years ago.
Funny how the situation (reversal) turned out to be for NMD R1 as a whole.

image.png

Back then anything PK was instant OOS. I was glad I they didn't sell out right away cause I really wanted a pair.

that's what i thought too. that most of the nicer releases this year would have gone OOS within secs or mins if they released last year. i was guilty of copping NMDs every release last year. adidas just released too much, too fast. good that they're widely available now but they don't feel as special now.

adidas-originals-nmd-r2-pk-primeknit-boost-core-black-core-black-core-black-by9696.jpg

So this have been posted before probably and they release thursday//friday. And they come with the Japanese text on the stripes.
They probably will sit, but for those that prefers the boost from the R2 will want to get these with the gum buttom.

are both colors of the camo PK R1 releasing this weekend or just the grey one? was hoping the olive/pink was too

Triple Black Japanese are my first Primeknit NMD's and I went TTS and they fit perfect. Way better than mesh NMD's, which my TB, SR, and TW mesh NMD's fit tight.

I think I found the perfect shoe for me. With the NMD boost not being as soft as UB's, and the Primeknit fit, I might have to get some more PK NMD's.

These are dropping on the 20th on adc.
CQ1862_01_standard.jpg

I'll be picking a pair of these up day 1...Without a doubt one of the better PK colorways they've released...

Off topic but I'm also trying my hand a pair of the multi color Human Race's that drop next month...What's sizing like on those for everybody? Wondering if I should stick with my normal NMD size...

Back
Top Bottom