Adidas NMD thread

christ i went with my normal PK NMD sizing at .5 down for the SnS raffle. Incase I do win, will they be that uncomfortable during wear?

This statement below = the worst releases in the business. They know dang well there won't be any shoes to release online. They just want the web traffic. Pure BS...no way around it.

SNEAKER BOY
PHARRELL WILLIAMS HU NMD_TR
RELEASING SATURDAY 11 NOVEMBER AT 10AM AEST IN STORES
ANY REMAINING PAIRS ONLINE AT MIDDAY

LMAOOOOO clicks is having people sing to a pharrell/nerd song. Honestly the fairest way to do a boutique release

I remember RISE did the same thing for 350s and I saw some golden responses. Excited for this go around.

But it's def an innovative way to do it. No bots, no scripts for 944283949 entries, no backdoor, just you, a camera, and those vocal cords.

I'm going put my chairs out and start list I'm about 45 min away.needs let's make this a fair line it's cold

Don't waste your time with bait. There is a 45 min - 1 hour line because you can get an extra raffle ticket for every $50 spent which makes the line go super slow.

I know #$/&_% has at least 2 for of each cw,enough for ppl to eat,the key is no ghost camping

Last edited:
Don't waste your time with bait. There is a 45 min - 1 hour line because you can get an extra raffle ticket for every $50 spent which makes the line go super slow.

Which bait you talkin about? Bait melrose didnt mention extra tix for spending money. If that was true they would definitely advertise it to maximize the raffle revenue

Which bait you talkin about? Bait melrose didnt mention extra tix for spending money. If that was true they would definitely advertise it to maximize the raffle revenue

SF. Bae is out there right now and line is filled with a bunch of highschool hypebeast resellers and a UPS driver

Attachments

• mmexport1510275286502.jpg
    mmexport1510275286502.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 64
This statement below = the worst releases in the business. They know dang well there won't be any shoes to release online. They just want the web traffic. Pure BS...no way around it.

SNEAKER BOY
PHARRELL WILLIAMS HU NMD_TR
RELEASING SATURDAY 11 NOVEMBER AT 10AM AEST IN STORES
ANY REMAINING PAIRS ONLINE AT MIDDAY

You think this is the worst? Check this out.

3) Every adidas pair purchased in-store across any of our 4 stores starting Oct 26 until November 9 will entitle customer to 1 "Human Race" band.

4) Each "Human Race" band will entitle customer to 4 raffle stubs (one per colorway, own size policy)

Btw we only have 3 stores releasing this.

Back
Top Bottom