Adidas NMD thread

My first release after finally trying to give Adidas another chance after not giving me my $ back after the Fed Ex driver stole my Yeezy's or never delivered. They are still garbage and don't know how to do a release. ****ing company is trash!

My first release after finally trying to give Adidas another chance after not giving me my $ back after the Fed Ex driver stole my Yeezy's or never delivered. They are still garbage and don't know how to do a release. ****ing company is trash!

Tell us how you really feel

1. Adidas should have used splash... 2. I was either not seeing sizes or saw sizes but couldn't add to bag....

Struck out on every single website and ADC was complete trash. All I wanted was those damn teals.

Another year without Hu NMDs I guess lol

Is there any logical reason why ADC didn’t use splash page?

So 10 mins ago got Lucky. Was just refreshing and copped a pair of black and whites. SM stopped working. I got really lucky.

Carted a pair of the tans right when they went live. Error at PayPal checkout, error at second PayPal checkout. Empty cart! What is the point of cart hold if they just remove it with 7 min still to go!!

Struck out on every single website and ADC was complete trash. All I wanted was those damn teals.

Another year without Hu NMDs I guess lol

Is there any logical reason why ADC didn’t use splash page?

Yeah, the logical reason is they sell out regardless.

Back
Top Bottom