Adidas NMD thread

Has anyone ever bought something from goat and it said it was delivered to goat acouple hours later. I just bought a pair of HR around 5:30 and i just looked and it says delivered to goat. The email said we received your order and are preparing to ship. Your sneakers have been pre-authenticated. That just doesnt seem right?

Has anyone ever bought something from goat and it said it was delivered to goat acouple hours later. I just bought a pair of HR around 5:30 and i just looked and it says delivered to goat. The email said we received your order and are preparing to ship. Your sneakers have been pre-authenticated. That just doesnt seem right?
They have pairs at the warehouse from big consignment stores like stadium goods that consign them there thats why

So despite never receiving a confirmation email...my nude HU's were delivered yesterday. I went with my PK NMD size which is a 10.5. My yeezy V2 size is an 11 as is my ultraboost 1.0 and 2.0 size (3.0s i go with a 10.5).

The shoes are a pain to get on your foot but are definitely wearable. they are heavier then i thought they would be that's for sure. But overall very pleased with the shoe

IMG_9084.JPG
Chiraq

It took me forever to find the HU thread. Did anyone in here win the Bodega raffle for any of Trails?

I won the sun glow, received shipping confirmation Tuesday and they still haven’t moved. Is this normal for Bodega?

Thanks.

Tried to catch Browns fashion this morning but apparently they got ate up off the site before they a hour or 30 minutes before they tweeted the link out....sizes was showing but were saying out of stock

It took me forever to find the HU thread. Did anyone in here win the Bodega raffle for any of Trails?

I won the sun glow, received shipping confirmation Tuesday and they still haven’t moved. Is this normal for Bodega?

Thanks.

I won the oreos from Bodega, received shipping confirmation on Tuesday, and they were delivered Wednesday. Not sure what's normal for them though.

Back
Top Bottom