Adidas NMD thread

I want the invincible so badly. Would be must first Nmd to own that I want to wear. And the clothing is also nice.

new Hu's? :nerd:

hu.jpg

Anybody have experience with ShopNiceKicks? I have yet to receive my pair of Static from them. Label created finally says today expected but looks like OnTrac hasn't even received the shoes yet. Never ordering from these guys again.

Last edited:
My Human Race trails I ordered from goat just got here today and they didn't come with any hang tags man. As picky as they are about sellers, how do they sell me them like that. I should be just as picky as them.

I'm trying to trade my yeezy beluga 2.0 for the nude human races. What do you guys think? I have not been able to find anyone so far but sneaker con is coming to NY soon so i might just wait until then.

Anybody have experience with ShopNiceKicks? I have yet to receive my pair of Static from them. Label created finally says today expected but looks like OnTrac hasn't even received the shoes yet. Never ordering from these guys again.

Shopnicekicks (Nice Kicks) has often great selection, but ever since they got bought out by Shoe Palace, their customer service and shipping have been mediocre at best.

Back
Top Bottom