Adidas NMD thread

Just got off the phone with them after 30min wait time, supposedly my order for the all white NMD is backordered during the 30% off sale they had... great.
Looks like someone will get their xmas gift a lil late this year :lol:

Picking up my pairs from the FedEx store in a lil bit I’ll try to get some on feet pics up and address the sizing issue. Went with my normal NMD sizing and also a half size up, will update which fits better.

Just got my AMM NMDs in and my box also says r2.

Also stay with normal pk sizing at .5 down.

All these AMM R1 NMD sizing of .5 down or TTS, even .5 UP is getting me icky...nevertheless i stuck to my usual .5 down on R1 PK sizing. :ohwell:

I received shipping confirmation yesterday for the ultra boosts and today is Friday, the package hasn't moved yet.. just says label created.

Same. NMD shipped from "social status" but UB is still not picked up, with label information created only.
All these cancellation talk is not making things easier. However they took the funds off through paypal and it's no longer authorizing.

But to stay safe I went for another pair off the EU drop just in case. Consider it a double up..

Just wanted to add my input to the AMM x INV NMD's. I went a half size down like all my R1's and they are perfect. Quality is A1, PK is stretchy, and it's up there with the best R1's made. Only gripe is the extra long laces (like all Nmd's) ; triple knot and its perfect lol.

Just wanted to add my input to the AMM x INV NMD's. I went a half size down like all my R1's and they are perfect. Quality is A1, PK is stretchy, and it's up there with the best R1's made. Only gripe is the extra long laces (like all Nmd's) ; triple knot and its perfect lol.

Yeah adidas and their way too long laces drive me crazy

That's reassuring to know you continue to stick to R1 PK sizing of half down. :smile:

I think unless you are REALLY in need of $$, i suggest to hold off until the market has settled to capitalise. (suppose if u hadn't gotten any PM's from forum.)

True it’s not that I’ll necesarily be selling under retail but I’ll be breaking even. I copped the amm ub and lux today so I just wanted some type of compensation. I don’t even really look to make any money out of them honestly. Thier just shoes. I just wanted to see if anybody wanted them here

Just bought the AMM NMDs after debating copping them for the past week.. Bought them from Sneaker Politics. No tax for me and free shipping over $200. The NMDs were $199.99 though so I just bought some trash $0.80 accessory and my total was $200.79.

ADA25AE2-3820-4776-912B-F1234324C956.jpeg
Anybody seen these in the mall chain stores yet?

Just bought the AMM NMDs after debating copping them for the past week.. Bought them from Sneaker Politics. No tax for me and free shipping over $200. The NMDs were $199.99 though so I just bought some trash $0.80 accessory and my total was $200.79.
same, easy cop

iiKvSi.jpg

IRbAwb.jpg

DafJAz.jpg

123mjB.jpg

Gotta be honest these might be in my top 3 NMDs now, Top 5 for sure. They're so fire in person to me.

The combination of cashmere PK patterns on the upper is amazing quality and extremely soft yet breathable. The leather accents on the heel, tongue, and lace cage work well with the quality knit material, and the extra leather laces are a nice touch (though I don't think I'll switch). The colors are simple which I actually like - it lets the materials be the spotlight and gives it a real luxury look. Added insole and upper materials make it one of the more comfortable NMDs as well.

I would definitely recommend these to any of the NMD fans that are still out there. And personally I'd say stick with your standard NMD sizing. The added insole does make it a tiny bit tighter, but it wouldn't be enough for me to go bigger. As long as your preferred NMD PK size isn't really tight to begin with, you should be able to stick with your normal PK size.

Last edited:
I can get the AMM NMDs 190 shipped I know 10 dollars is 10 dollars my question is to the owners of this sneaker in hand is it worth it

Back
Top Bottom