Adidas NMD thread

Looking for sizing help from those with Neighborhood NMDs in hand. I’m looking to buy a pair resell and want to make sure to buy the right size.

I’m somewhere in between an 11 (snug) and 11.5 (bit loose) in PK R1s. And 12 Ultra Boosts. I’ve heard these fit different than PK R1s due to insole.

I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Looking for sizing help from those with Neighborhood NMDs in hand. I’m looking to buy a pair resell and want to make sure to buy the right size.

I’m somewhere in between an 11 (snug) and 11.5 (bit loose) in PK R1s. And 12 Ultra Boosts. I’ve heard these fit different than PK R1s due to insole.

I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
they are TTS for me, I usually wear .5 sz down for NMD PK but these are little snug so TTS. i think 11.5 should be good for you.

34FB8859-7763-423E-887F-2AB9D185AE56.jpeg

C4F9A5C1-5D4E-49A8-8746-9D6D9FF35832.png
Thanks for that eastbay link. Just got the Black with olive back brick. Had anyone seen or tried to paint the back brick black? Any pics? Suggestions? Thanks

C4F9A5C1-5D4E-49A8-8746-9D6D9FF35832.png
Thanks for that eastbay link. Just got the Black with olive back brick. Had anyone seen or tried to paint the back brick black? Any pics? Suggestions? Thanks
clean the brick with acetone and hit it with a few coats of dark night black dye.

Just sold my sun glow HUs (one of the ugliest shoes Ive owned color wise LOL), bout to find another blank canvas to beat to the ground or customize

I want at least one pair of the three.

I recommend that in order to mitigate the L’s taken on these sites you should do some independent research on the sites that are releasing these shoes and see if there is any way to speed up the checkout process. Whether that be fill out an autofill profile, create an account, see if there is any way to speed up the checkout process, or maybe even see if there is a way to add to cart faster and more efficiently before the site crashes.

Just my two cents

Yooo What’s consensus on sizing on the Pharrell Hu trails , I’ve seen people say half size down and some saying the cage is tight so tts ( ie : I wear 10 pk nmd, 10.5 Jordan 1, 11 Yeezy/early UB)

Back
Top Bottom