Adidas NMD thread

anyone know why I keep getting cannot get past fraud checks on SNS raffle? I had a friend enter their information and card on my computer and it keeps giving him that error message. Tried clearing my cookies and cache and still the same.

anyone know why I keep getting cannot get past fraud checks on SNS raffle? I had a friend enter their information and card on my computer and it keeps giving him that error message. Tried clearing my cookies and cache and still the same.
possible that they have flagged your info for some reason in the past.

I'll be at work if these drop at 3am Friday. So I'll have to wake up just for this damn drop and hope I can get back to sleep lol

hate shops that do it. Especially ones that doesn't have any thing good to sell you except stuff thats collecting dust on the shelves for original retail price

I think its the total purchase, so it could be anything totaling $250 or whatever amount some shops require you to spend for a guaranteed pair. Theres a shop in LA that does that every yeezy release, and another shop here in NJ that also does it every yeezy release

It looks like R2 pk Pattern on a R1 pk?
CQ2445_01_standard.jpg

CQ2444_01_standard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom