Adidas NMD thread

Its gonna be an expensive weekend...and if I have to pay resell...its gonna be REAL expensive.

Never going to try Frenzy again. Facial recognition failed 3 times in a row then magically worked without me changing anything... Way to create a well functioning app...

Never going to try Frenzy again. Facial recognition failed 3 times in a row then magically worked without me changing anything... Way to create a well functioning app...

Thats more Apples fault then Frenzys. Worked OK with TouchID because it's instant, double clicking that stupid *** button is a dumbass way to trigger FaceID that adds 0.5 precious seconds.

Thats more Apples fault then Frenzys. Worked OK with TouchID because it's instant, double clicking that stupid *** button is a dumbass way to trigger FaceID that adds 0.5 precious seconds.

I tested the facial recognition twice before even going up on the app. I think there is some issue with the app not the iPhone. After I got through it gave me an additional error about user issue when I almost checked out...

I tested the facial recognition twice before even going up on the app. I think there is some issue with the app not the iPhone. After I got through it gave me an additional error about user issue when I almost checked out...

FaceID worked fine for me in a low lit room. Maybe you had connectivity issues. The point is Frenzy on a Touch ID phone is faster because your finger is on the button and its "always on" rather than the clunky slow double click home button process.

This is evident even in unlocking the phone. X unlocks at least 0.5 seconds slower than an iPhone 8

FaceID worked fine for me in a low lit room. Maybe you had connectivity issues. The point is Frenzy on a Touch ID phone is faster because your finger is on the button and its "always on" rather than the clunky slow double click home button process.

This is evident even in unlocking the phone. X unlocks at least 0.5 seconds slower than an iPhone 8

Fair enough. Not sure why it needs the double tap TBH if it already believes in the facial recognition accuracy. Lol. I get it when speed is not key.

But yeah, you're right.

Got these all In hand earlier this week. Looking for the 4 peat...

Attachments

• 7DE50B63-66EA-43B6-A40A-A4B001B4DE82.jpeg
    7DE50B63-66EA-43B6-A40A-A4B001B4DE82.jpeg
    541.2 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom