Adidas NMD thread

What sucks is having to redo the captcha every time you try to add to cart. Time killer. I rather be splashing then be on the cart loop.

upload_2018-3-16_10-29-3.png

I was able to add to cart. my CC failed twice, paypal failed once, then i got the email. something happened to me with 700 this past weekend.

Multiple add to cart loops...then it said sold out, refreshed, got through again showing sizes, and cart loop...smh. How a billion dollar company has a site this ****ty is unbelievable to me...

FSR loaded for me after 20 mins of waiting room. No prob w/ captcha, but the ATC just spun and spun and spun.... Finally refreshed after about 10 mins and having to re-captcha a few times, and now I'm back in the waiting room.

Oh well, I thought they released at 3am today anyway, so I wasn't even expecting to have a chance.

Soneone post the link once they get pass add to bag, maybe it will work

Worked for 700s, worth a shot

FSR loaded for me after 20 mins of waiting room. No prob w/ captcha, but the ATC just spun and spun and spun.... Finally refreshed after about 10 mins and having to re-captcha a few times, and now I'm back in the waiting room.

Oh well, I thought they released at 3am today anyway, so I wasn't even expecting to have a chance.

Thought this was a success story. Nope. Just a loser like the rest of us. lmao

Back
Top Bottom