Adidas NMD thread

So I hit on the black human race and got a order confirm and pending charge. Now I see that the pending charge has vanished and nothing in my statement shows anything from Adidas. However, the money is still out of my account, anyone have any experience with this issue before? My order still says confirmed no cancellation, friend thinks they just processing payment to go ahead with shipment.

So I hit on the black human race and got a order confirm and pending charge. Now I see that the pending charge has vanished and nothing in my statement shows anything from Adidas. However, the money is still out of my account, anyone have any experience with this issue before? My order still says confirmed no cancellation, friend thinks they just processing payment to go ahead with shipment.

Your charge will show up again later down the line.

Bruh. I guess my ADC order did go through even though when I called I was told there was nothing

EEF57934-272F-41F5-A6E3-A75B59CE217F.jpeg

nice, when you look up your order, does it say in progress or preparing for shipment?

Black pair shipped. A st Patrick's day miracle there were so many errors I thought I struck out. No order confirmation unless It went to spam.

Awesome pic. Gave you the well-deserved rep.

But dayum, paying on resell for this L is gonna kill me.

Any way ADC could outsource some Hu NMD inventory to YS from now on?:lol:

BTW, you think this was rough? Imagine how it'll be when the BBC-Hu NMD's release. Gonna be more backdooring than Rikers...
The waves gave me too much confidence for these lmao. I like them but not about to drop resell on it.

I’d be salty too if I was like the rest of you clowns that struck out and got stuck on endless loops......

Zzzz but I wasn’t!

No one here has fit pics? Did all the inhand pairs go straight for resell? Jeez.

Lookin for pics of the tie dyes with the alternate laces

Would a trade for chalk corals with my sun glows be equal or top up from either?
Was thinking of doing the same thing. Right now I reckon you'd have to add a bit of cash, but can see them being equal value in a month or two.

Hmm then maybe i'll just monitor the prices for both. If can't do a straight trade then maybe sell my sun glows for as high as possible to cop the chalk corals.

Back
Top Bottom