Adidas NMD thread

NMD CS1s at $110 with free shipping.
432532.PNG

I just copped the goretex nmds off of sns for about half off

Needed a new snow shoe, the only thing I don’t like about them is that there is no continental sole , but all good

I’m starting my search for a pair of human race nmds. The only pair of nmds I currently have are a pair of primeknits that are a 9.5, should I go after the same size in the human race pairs?

Check emails from SNS
Apparently they have been sending out exclusive access to purchase one of the two datamosh pairs released last year

if anyone gets a code and doesn't want them, feel free to pm me :smile: I've wanted this set for awhile

Are there any sites with a size 7 goretex CS in Black? Asking for a friend since the only place I can find is Neiman Marcus for retail. I don’t want her to get it for that price when I’ve seen it for nearly half off previously.

Wanted your thoughts on doing a custom Holi NMD. Always wanted the N.E.R.D NMDs with the all black look. So did research on dyeing the Holi midsole black. All that's left is to do it.

Thoughts?

a3ec5e58-1a59-4b7d-a7f1-cdc328a71c39.png

119b6cae-3d1b-4f9e-a42f-19ec7ba34fa1.png

82214072-6c91-423e-b378-2b69d96adf1a.jpg

Wanted your thoughts on doing a custom Holi NMD. Always wanted the N.E.R.D NMDs with the all black look. So did research on dyeing the Holi midsole black. All that's left is to do it.

Thoughts?
I reckon black holi's would look dope with the lettering blacked out. Was contemplating doing mine if I don't let them go.

Just grabbed a pair of pink glow holi’s for 292, now just gotta track down a piece for the wife

Back
Top Bottom