Adidas NMD thread

The Aquas are the best pair of the bunch imo!

I was supposed to get my correct size of Aquas from Rezet but I think it got stolen through USPS. Ugh I hate USPS in NJ. Doesn't help that Rezet says SNEAKERS all over the box as well as having the invoice attached on the outside of the packaging smh.

^ What's releasing tomorrow my guy?

Hu Solar pack restock, all 3 colors on Adidas at 10am

Liked the red and yellows so much I doubled up. Have the Aquas as well and, though I like em, they're not as striking visually.

The Aquas are the best pair of the bunch imo!

I've been wanting the red and yellow pair since I first saw pics but after seeing Guccishades Guccishades pic I may have to go for those too

you could always go for both and return the pair you dont like, free returns with Adidas

That's what I was thinking of, knowing me though I would end up keeping both.
I am starting to think aquas to go for something different, I always end up with red, black, and white shoes

Concepts shipped my aqua pair. I was getting nervous for a moment. Ill grab the yellow pair later on down the line hopefully.

thats happened to me twice on Hu NMD from ADC. First time was the original green pair from the first Hu pack, was on Order Confirmed- Waiting to be Packed for a week long and then CANCELLED due to oversold. I even contacted ADC CS and they told me the same thing "backorder but should be fulfilled soon". Still ended up cancelling, goes to show these reps don't know anything except tell you what you want to hear. Second time was for the Holi Hu, same situation, Order Confirmed- Waiting to be Packed for a week long and then cancelled due to oversold.

Just wanted to update you, my order last week that was "backordered" just got shipped out today, surprisingly they fulfilled my order after I was expecting the worst lol. Looks like the restock for tomorrow's solar/afro pack is probably a GO because that's how my backordered was probably fulfilled today because I'm assuming they got shipment of more pairs in and then sent mine out.

SIDE NOTE: Since I thought my ADC would be cancelled I had ordered from CNCPTS a couple days ago. So now I have two size 8 in the yellow pair coming in. If anyone needs an oop for retail plus shipping in this size and color let me know! I dont need two pairs!

I jumped on the yellow/red pair on SNS in my correct size but that $15 shipping tho :lol:

Was there a splash on the euro restock? Think it'll be easier this time around? I couldn't get squat during the initial release on ADC

Back
Top Bottom