Adidas NMD thread

58390B8C-6E12-4EB7-BBCF-3A41C3404DD7.png 81F8AC78-22E5-49C0-A11E-F6D3BC3CBD8E.png I hate you Adidas.

Just got cancellation email for the new Goretex TS1 from Notre, said that my size out of stock even tho I can added all sizes to cart smh

Just got cancellation email for the new Goretex TS1 from Notre, said that my size out of stock even tho I can added all sizes to cart smh
They probably released it to early. A day too soon. Do you mean centre214 cause you posted the link for them with the sale code earlier?

I just got my aqua solar hu's from the restock on Adc this weekend. I thought i was going to return them but now that i have them. I really like them. I stayed with my tts 12.5 and they fit perfect.

at first i was excited by datamosh 2.0 but now i feel like they're meh. just another colourway of the glitch upper design

All Adidas had to do was literally make the blocks dope. It’s like they only have black or white.

I just got my aqua solar hu's from the restock on Adc this weekend. I thought i was going to return them but now that i have them. I really like them. I stayed with my tts 12.5 and they fit perfect.

I bought them but thought the opposite-I hated them in hand. What do you even wear with these? The Aqua/Orange/Purple colorscheme is so clashy.

My boy says he has a bit for it

If I can get the info I’ll try to share it with the dudes here

Hate being on Long Island for these release lol

8A856CD5-6D84-497F-8C80-72C4C2CAEABC.png

My boy says he has a bit for it

If I can get the info I’ll try to share it with the dudes here

Hate being on Long Island for these release lol

8A856CD5-6D84-497F-8C80-72C4C2CAEABC.png
I know it’s probably gonna be an L anyways but if I were you I’d come in the city for this one. Worst case scenario make a day of it in the city

Back
Top Bottom