Adidas NMD thread

Uhh, did anyone else get a cancellation notice on those Hu’s???

They sent it to me like I had asked that it be cancelled.

Was the drop a mistake? Or did I just get extremely unlucky?

got the cancellation email too for the HU Inspiration. kinda funny they said "as you requested". Definitely didn't request to cancel, i wanted these on my feet!

That's a damn shame. Smh.
You know I'm sure folks here would be willing to assist. Heck shoot me a pm anytime.

yeah it's usually not as many hoops to shop thru nike, adidas, or the footsites but europe has those compared to being in the middle east where i can default it back to the usa sites and those sites won't let you bcuz of their europe sites and i'm to cheap to buy a vpn so i be jumping from free vpn to vpn and it's a headache :lol: tbh i could've just shipped them to the house but i wanted to stunt on my soldiers :smh::rofl:

both trails are heavy but now I'm curious to see which trail is heavier lol. I'll weigh in tonight
images
Keep us posted man.
but i wanted to stunt on my soldiers :smh::rofl:
Now there lies your dilemma.
And speaking of Europe;had a cousin stationed in Germany.
Dude had the TIME OF HIS LIFE. I'll leave it a that. Bunned up a gal from there too; married, family and all.

images
Keep us posted man.

Now there lies your dilemma.
And speaking of Europe;had a cousin stationed in Germany.
Dude had the TIME OF HIS LIFE. I'll leave it a that. Bunned up a gal from there too; married, family and all.

unfortunately i'm not in germany, i'm in lithuania/latvia/estonia/poland and they don't have the same sentiments as germany, not that it matters bcuz i'm married

Update my BBC they have shipped thru fed ex who is dropping them off at usps :lol: long 2wks coming up, time to order me some matchy matchy gear
O yea. Forgot to mention. In the past, Fedex, UPS have had my packages come through USPS.
Lol, and I slowed down on the color coordination, but go on, get your Power Ranger on. :wink:

O yea. Forgot to mention. In the past, Fedex, UPS have had my packages come through USPS.
Lol, and I slowed down on the color coordination, but go on, get your Power Ranger on. :wink:

Oh I'm team matchy matchy for sure and I know they do it's happened a few times in the past, just seems like an unnecessary step in this instance, fed ex literally picked it up from them and dropped it off at usps 30mins later :lol:

anyone who ordered from frenzy bbc get shipping info yet? wondering if they are usually slow or if it's a sign it's possibly cancelled... (in which case i'll just order on adc now). thanks!

These gonna go on sale at the employee store soon enough. Wish they would've let me use my creator discount this time around if it's just sitting

Since it's just sitting on ADC, I ordered an 8.5 and will check out the knit on that one to see if it's the same as my SNS pair. It just really bothers me that mine is drastically different from the ones I'm seeing posted online. I know sizing would probably play a factor, but I even checked pictures on ebay for the same size and none of em look like mine.

Will probably just unload the SNS pair for retail to someone locally if the ADC pair ends up looking better. Or if it's the same and I can't find someone who wants em, send the ADC pair back. Didn't see the notification of returns accepted within a certain amount of days so I'm gonna assume the 30 day thing is still good on these pairs. Won't take that long to figure it out though, but just wanna make sure

Back
Top Bottom