Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Lol, I believe you dude... I'm just saying it didn't work for me. Thanks for trying to help.

Last edited:
Ocean waves are in. Love em. Look so good in person. I'm ready for the summer now.

I hope to find a pair of oceans soon, preferably before I go to the beach this summer. On that thought, a mountain print would get my money as well.

If anyone's still waiting on tracking for the New Medias from the store I posted last week, you should have it by now. Pretty ridiculous for $15 shipping, I had to call and raise hell just to get it refunded.

so after giving a pair to a friend and trading one pair....these will stay:

i know i wont be buying THAT many zx flux versions, but these are just awesome!!! 
pimp.gif

My medias were supposed to be delivered Saturday , now they changed to today , and still didn't deliver wtf?

Last edited:
My boy in Spain thought it was odd that those florals are called Barcelonas since they're not a Spain exclusive he said the Adidas rep told him they're probably a France exclusive instead..waiting to hear more info as he plugs in with his French connect

My boy in Spain thought it was odd that those florals are called Barcelonas since they're not a Spain exclusive he said the Adidas rep told him they're probably a France exclusive instead..waiting to hear more info as he plugs in with his French connect
Well at least adidas appears to be confused all over the world about this release, and it's not just their US ops that are a mess

Bruuuhh, get me model numbers on the Barcelona florals and cheetah and I
Got y'all info, via local adidas store that is actually pretty accurate.

Back
Top Bottom