Adidas ORIGINALS updates

i have a feeling adidas is going to keep pumping out the photopack...which is completely fine by me. i could care less how rare they are. 

i hope everyone gets a pair
that's what I think is going to happen too... like how at first everyone ate the Roshe's up and people were paying some crazy prices for the GR colorways. it took a while but eventually there was a huge influx of pairs that had everyone satisfied. I don't think they're gonna produce quite the numbers that Nike did for those first GR colors, but I think Adidas is going to do something similar in the sense that they're gonna keep pumping out pairs, it just might take a while for it all to surface.

For the Flux's you can half size down for a perfectly snug fit, from your TTS in NB/Saucony/ASICS/Most Nikes... I wouldn't recommend half sizing up from your TTS.

ie. go 7.5 from a TTS 8, 8.5 from a TTS 9 etc...

Assuming you have a normal to narrow foot instead of an extra wide foot.

Last edited:
This is frustrating.. for some reason it wont let me proceed to the payment page. Keeps sending me to honepage when I click the link. Maybe my size 8.5 is sold out?

So I placed an order and I received an email stating that they couldn't authorize my card because my address was wrong (I accidently put my name in the address) and too email them the correct address. I emailed them back but will the shoes be placed on hold for me until the transaction is authorized? or are they going to be put back on sale? you think i should i place another order ?

For the Flux's you can half size down for a perfectly snug fit, from your TTS in NB/Saucony/ASICS/Most Nikes... I wouldn't recommend half sizing up from your TTS.

ie. go 7.5 from a TTS 8, 8.5 from a TTS 9 etc...

Assuming you have a normal to narrow foot instead of an extra wide foot.

My fault for just realizing they were listed under UK size. Guess I missed out on that 12.5.

didn't even realize that until you mentioned it... "/

the other pair shows up as "Post Digital"

i swear if they send me the wrong c/w imma' be TIGHT

We should be straight though right?

Edit: looks like us companies had it wrong this I straight from adidas

Last edited:
We should be straight though right?
who knows... will email them later

but a quick Google image search for "Post Digital" and "New Media" pulls up the same colorway....

in the description below the photos, it describes the "Oceans" lol... **** is all kinds of backwards

So I placed an order and I received an email stating that they couldn't authorize my card because my address was wrong (I accidently put my name in the address) and too email them the correct address. I emailed them back but will the shoes be placed on hold for me until the transaction is authorized? or are they going to be put back on sale? you think i should i place another order ?

Same thing happened to me

For those of you not looking for fluxes, End Clothing is having a Spring sale - 20% off with SPRING14

I picked up a pair of torsion integrals and the Mita torsion allegras.

Same here. Ordered a sz 5 for my gf THREE times. Had to call my bank AND pro direct and it finally went through. In the meantime, everything above a sz 8 is gone
you like in the UK? i'm in the US so no phone number to call. Looks like they're pretty much sold out now anyways

For those of you not looking for fluxes, End Clothing is having a Spring sale - 20% off with SPRING14

I picked up a pair of torsion integrals and the Mita torsion allegras.
Thanks for the heads up. I just picked up the restock on the Black EQT City Pack NYC. 120 shipped. 
smokin.gif

ok guys, i just ordered the prisms, post digital and my girl ordered the florals for me in Europe.

Prisms $135 shipped 

http://www.prodirectselect.com/Prod...lux-Mens-Select-Footwear-New-Media-75780.aspx
Damn!!  Missed again!!  Ugh, why did I have to be cleaning my room around that time?  

Anyways, funny story about my New Medias.  I wore them yesterday and while I was walking home from campus, I was stopped by these 2 intimidating black guys wearing hoodies.

I thought to myself the worst when one of them shouted "Hey you, hold up right there."  

Turns out he was just wondering where I got my shoes from, and what kind of shoes they were.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom