Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just got shipping info for the black Camo and Snakeskin Flux! Still hunting for Oceans and Lightning but these will definitely satisfy my itch for a while 
smokin.gif

these are so fire in person. got them for a little over retail. I went a half size down and they fit snug which is what I like with runners. I spoke to an adidas rep and he said retailers may restock the prism in July.

these are so fire in person. got them for a little over retail. I went a half size down and they fit snug which is what I like with runners. I spoke to an adidas rep and he said retailers may restock the prism in July.
So dope. Cant wait till mine arrive! Should be getting them on Saturday, and today my black pair will come in. Flux thirst is being quenched. 

I just realized, not sure if I've been out of the loop but is there any info on the Cheetah Print? I think it came out a bit ago. Anyway possible to still find?

Only Europe release?

Sorry Im pretty new to the flux movement so just curious. 

pics of the lace swap... i think black looks better.. 
nthat.gif
Thanks for the pics! Been trying to hold off detaching the lace bag on mine because I wanna keep them on ice for a little bit on the off chance that I catch a restock in a better size for me 
laugh.gif

Swapped to black laces...  man.. these are a thing of beauty... 
nthat.gif

Thanks for the pics! Been trying to hold off detaching the lace bag on mine because I wanna keep them on ice for a little bit on the off chance that I catch a restock in a better size for me 
laugh.gif
for sure... yea they did run maybe a half size.. but i an't one to complain... can't wait to rock

Swapped to black laces...  man.. these are a thing of beauty... 
nthat.gif

for sure... yea they did run maybe a half size.. but i an't one to complain... can't wait to rock
Yeah I'm a true 9 but all they had left at the store was a 9.5, so considering I was out there for a few hours and had no idea if these would run small or big at the time, of course I took it. Super roomy, but hey at least i got one haha

Back
Top Bottom