Adidas ORIGINALS updates

The one's in the middle. The name isn't official, that's just what the material looks like
laugh.gif

adidas_Jeremy_Scott_Fall_2012_EUKicks_2-620x413.jpg

those black/white instinct are coming out right? if that's the case, may just pass on the yellow unless I can get em for under retail.

The Adidas outlet store in Houston Premium Outlet had some Jeremy Scott shoes. The ones I remember seeing were the Gorillas, not sure the name but the ones with the oversized tongue white/black and yellow/black and I can't remember the others. I think they were $99.00

8.5 and 9.5 only :/

Yeah. Those black/white Instinct's are F/W 2012. Those and the Wings are the only good looking shoes from the collection imo. The clothing looks VERY dope though. The Versace-esque track jacket, the ghost face sweater, there's a good looking letterman, etc. The clothing in the next season is making up for the past couple where only a couple things were dope.

ehhh not really feeling anything footwear wise in that fall season.The only thing I like are those instincts but I'll take the yellow ones over those. Can u post a pic of the clothing of the new season that you said looks good? I can't find any

Originally Posted by kevi

ehhh not really feeling anything footwear wise in that fall season.The only thing I like are those instincts but I'll take the yellow ones over those. Can u post a pic of the clothing of the new season that you said looks good? I can't find any
The Versace-esque track jacket JS is wearing, the ghost face sweater the other two are wearing.
adidas+Originals+Jeremy+Scott+Fall+Winter+Lw0-zbA01l.jpg

The whole suit.

adidas+Originals+Jeremy+Scott+Fall+Winter+Eywwr68hvKLl.jpg

I can't find the other pics of the jacket.

swizzfeatured-549x324.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-05-09-at-12.33.13-PM-e1336581321637.png

just got my instincts in. They are cleeeeeeeannn. For the clothing I'm all in on the ghost face sweater JS Adidas> jordans

anyone know when the fall season for Jeremy Scott is suppose to drop?? A general idea??

I think the stuff from last fall started showing up around August or September? So probably around that time.

Preview of the FW JS stuff. That jacket is
pimp.gif
The floral stuff is cool, it's a little too girly looking for me though. I wish my girl wore dresses, I'd definitely cop her that bear dress.
laugh.gif
Jeremy Scott's women's apparel is always better than his men's. From his personal line as well as the Adidas stuff, his men's is always sort of meh.

http://hypebeast.com/2012...012-fall-winter-preview/

if anybody can help me out I'm looking for satin wing 2.0(saw these on a website before but forgot the name) and bones size 8 or 8.5

Haven't bought adidas in years so I have no clue on sizing.

I'm looking to buy the forum Hi crests, but I can only find a half size smaller(10.5), or a half size larger(11.5) than my normal size 11.

Anyone have any info on the sizing of these, or forums in general?

In Lebron 9s I'm an 11.5
New balance 1300 an 11
air max 95 11.5
foamposite 11
kd4 11.5
Reebok question 11

dtb, in my experiences with forums (past and present), they run pretty TTS, aside from a few out of the JS collection that, for some reason, are are exceptionally small. Other than that, you should be good with your regular size (depending on how you wear them).

Does the opening ceremony spring collection hit all Adidas shops? I'm feeling those crazy 8 ones and thanks for that retail info I couldn't find it.

Originally Posted by th3kid

dtb, in my experiences with forums (past and present), they run pretty TTS, aside from a few out of the JS collection that, for some reason, are are exceptionally small. Other than that, you should be good with your regular size (depending on how you wear them).

Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to go with the 11.5 because I can't find those Hi crests in my size 11 for retail anywhere.

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

Does the opening ceremony spring collection hit all Adidas shops? I'm feeling those crazy 8 ones and thanks for that retail info I couldn't find it.

Man, I just peeped those Crazy 8's. They're incredible. I can't wait to see what they do as far as clothing. They're apart of the SS13 line though, so it'll be a while before they release. 
I'm looking for this tee:  

opening-ceremony-adidas-originals-2012-fall-winter-collection-1.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Also, the SS13 Jeremy Scott footwear is, again, lackluster. The only things that look good are the Flame sandals and MAYBE those ones with the huge Adidas wrapping around them. There weren't any really good pics of the clothing, so we'll see.

http://hypebeast.com/2012/07/bread-...-scott-2013-spring-summer-collection-preview/

Back
Top Bottom