Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Outlet steal for $30

Reactions: alp
No problem. I'm tempted to buy them, just can't pull the trigger. Way too many kicks I want to buy and not enough money for all of them, lol. 

what's the consensus on the prime stans? I have a pair at my local shop reserved and wondering if i should cop.

I posted this in the zx flux thread but wanted to do it here as well. Any chance of providing me w/ the champs sku # for the prism zx flux?

nice. You happen to see any Jeremy Scott stuff while at the outlet?
none at the outlet in Atlantic City. just a bunch of random runners. was hoping to cop anything with boost at a good price but they only had the energy boost for $110. still too much for me though.

Primeknit models will not be released this calendar year in the US. But starting in January 2015 the model should be available, dont know why but thats what Adidas told retailers

Where did you get this information? I really want the prime knit especially for the summer but the prices on these are ridiculous.
Also it wouldn't really make sense to release the prime knits in winter (January).

More pics of those 3m Fluxs. They look :smokin I will definitely be getting them if they appear in the US

none at the outlet in Atlantic City. just a bunch of random runners. was hoping to cop anything with boost at a good price but they only had the energy boost for $110. still too much for me though.
aight, thanks for letting me know.

More pics of those 3m Fluxs. They look :smokin I will definitely be getting them if they appear in the US

Pictures don't do these justice. Much better in person. There's a grey pair too.

Think the release is next month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom