Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Primeknit = fly knit

Nike actually has something called engineered mesh. No idea if it's trademarked tho

i recall him giving that description...but, isn't primeknit adidas's take on an engineered mesh?
No.

Like the guy above me they are 2 different things.

I promise I ain't lying. Deon explicitly said that primeknit was too expensive.

Possible lace swap thought I would post.

passing on the concepts

i wish they would do a collab with one of the adidas sneaker boot models. 

Yes they are the same as the ones on Eastbay.  Eastbay also had the solid red Campus, but they sold out with the quickness.

Does anyone know what the sizing is like for the EQT cushion 91? Is it similar to the EQTsupport which run huge?

Anyone see this? Bait x Adidas EQT

I personally think these **** on the RF joints. If this is true, Bait is stepping their game up

Anyone see this? Bait x Adidas EQT

I personally think these **** on the RF joints. If this is true, Bait is stepping their game up
not only BAIT but also solebox and HAL(could not find a better pic for the HALs but they are fire..saw them somewhere..).... unfonturnately RFs where the poorest design of EQTs...

solebox

hals

don't forget about Packer's next collab

The Baits look dope, but there's so many shoes with that same color that came out this year. When I picked up my Teal Dragons, an employee said those will release between Thanksgiving and Christmas

Last edited:
don't forget about Packer's next collab

The Baits look dope, but there's so many shoes with that same color that came out this year. When I picked up my Teal Dragons, an employee said those will release between Thanksgiving and Christmas

Is that the only "teaser" pic out for those packer eqt?

and i need these:

i m kinda worried that they ll be available only in germany(berlin wall them + made in germany)..lets see..

Back
Top Bottom