Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Not a fan of those Tubular Mocs... I really hope the SL Loop Mocs will be available at the big chains (FNL/FA/FTL/etc)!

Last edited:
@sskarizm  Appreciate the info. I'm definitely gonna cop those tubular Mocs. Im def feelin' them. 
nthat.gif

so sorry for another sizing question, but i dont own any guidance 93s, and i really dont want to mess this up with the solebox and hal's.....

got 11.5 in normal fluxes, perfect 11 in the flux weaves, and 11 in the eqt support 93 retros which fit really big!

so, does somebody own a pair of this years guidance 93s and can help me out on this one???

pretty please? 
embarassed.gif

Also, Addictmiami charging $30 more for tubular consortium than every other place! Complete bs. AND ebay prices are going for $500! Ridiculous reselling garbage!

so sorry for another sizing question, but i dont own any guidance 93s, and i really dont want to mess this up with the solebox and hal's.....

got 11.5 in normal fluxes, perfect 11 in the flux weaves, and 11 in the eqt support 93 retros which fit really big!

so, does somebody own a pair of this years guidance 93s and can help me out on this one???

pretty please? :wow:

Okay generally I'm a UK 10 in most adidas for the adi supports I went a full size down to UK 9 and they fit fine for the guidance I stayed a UK 10.

Other models I'm a UK 10 in are

Superstar 80
Zx 9000
Zx 8000
Adidas campus 80
Adidas as

Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom