Adidas ORIGINALS updates

It is dependent on the state you live in. Fyi I made an order without the code, just called and got the refund of $30 after giving them the 15% newsletter code

It is dependent on the state you live in. Fyi I made an order without the code, just called and got the refund of $30 after giving them the 15% newsletter code

yup, i called after since i completely forgot to use my code, rep told me to expect a 15% refund in 3-5 business days. im very happy right now

I think its a great concept and a nice collab. Who cares about right and wrong

It's not even about right/wrong, and yes, the concept was nicely executed.

I just thought it said a lot about Adidas relevance (or lack thereof) to the general public in the US (which I consider a blessing in disguise), especially when you think about some of the most controversial Nike SB releases of yesteryear.

Pyrex tissue paper.
laugh.gif

This collAb is awesome
haha didn't even catch that.  

according to the tweet, these will be released at a bunch of retailers... keep an eye on your favorite spots

according to the tweet, these will be released at a bunch of retailers... keep an eye on your favorite spots

stayed up as late as I could waiting for these to go live... hopefully I can snag a pair. a few cats on ebay are attempting to resell, but the bids aren't there 8)

That $200 tag is hard to justify..

The packaging alone is :pimp:, but hoping that the quality is A1!

Can't wait to see actual pics of the shoe and on feet shots.

Went for the overnight shipping since it was only $10 more.

I'll post pics as soon as they come in.

Last edited:
These may be one of the better rapper/sneaker collabs

Looks like adidas let pusha ton have complete freedom

Last edited:
Hearing these are pretty limited and going quickly

Hope they are tts as well. If not tossing in an insole

Back
Top Bottom