Adidas ORIGINALS updates

How do the EQT Running Support fit?

For comparisons I rock a size 10 in NB 998, 1300 (US Made), a size 10.5 in NB models 530, 574, 580, 997, 999, and a size 11 in most Nike and Asics GLiii and GLV. Thanks y'all, appreciate any insight.

i bought the bait x asics vanquish camo joints they looked amazing in the photos

them joints came in i threw the straight to feebay. 

they aint as bad as kith....

kith products are trash 

How do the EQT Running Support fit?

For comparisons I rock a size 10 in NB 998, 1300 (US Made), a size 10.5 in NB models 530, 574, 580, 997, 999, and a size 11 in most Nike and Asics GLiii and GLV. Thanks y'all, appreciate any insight.
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. SUPER clean on feet, btw. They look great.

I wear an 11.5 or 12 in just about everything. I got an 11.5 in these and they feel a bit big...they'll be just fine, but an 11 would probably fit better. So, I'd recommend going down a half size...for you I'd go 10.5 if you wear an 11 in most Nikes.

in Supports I even go down a full size. In Asics GLV I am a 9.5, in Supports 8.5 just fits fine. 

So size down .5 to full size, depending on how you like them to fit. 

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. SUPER clean on feet, btw. They look great.

I wear an 11.5 or 12 in just about everything. I got an 11.5 in these and they feel a bit big...they'll be just fine, but an 11 would probably fit better. So, I'd recommend going down a half size...for you I'd go 10.5 if you wear an 11 in most Nikes.
Word. thanks!

Where can I find the Tubular 93's? They released at Oneness but are now sold out.

]Where can I find the Tubular 93's? They released at Oneness but are now sold out.[/quote]

I think Eastbay has a release date for the 30th. There isn't a picture, but the description sounds right.

Last edited:
Where can I find the Tubular 93's? They released at Oneness but are now sold out.
]Where can I find the Tubular 93's? They released at Oneness but are now sold out.

I think Eastbay has a release date for the 30th. There isn't a picture, but the description sounds right.[/quote]
yeah super pissed i missed out :[ anyone have sizing info on these? i havent bought a pair of tubulars/fluxs yet

yeah super pissed i missed out :[ anyone have sizing info on these? i havent bought a pair of tubulars/fluxs yet

The all neoprene pairs are .5 down from my typical Nike size. I tried my TTS in them and they were way too big. For reference, I wear a 10 in GL3 and GLV and got a 9 in Tubulars. I'll do the same for the 93 pair.

The all neoprene pairs are .5 down from my typical Nike size. I tried my TTS in them and they were way too big. For reference, I wear a 10 in GL3 and GLV and got a 9 in Tubulars. I'll do the same for the 93 pair.
im guessing you .5 up on glvs and gl3s then? cause if youre a 10 then get a 9 in tubulars thats 1 down damn. i guess ill do .5 down since im a 10 in glv/gl3s as well dont see how i can be a 9. thanks for the info man. been eyeing these since i first saw pics a few months ago 

i want those 93's but can wait til I find them on discount....

it's only a matter of time before they pop up in some promo.

Last edited:
Anyone who got the king push Adidas joints from adidas.com and successfully used a promo code please inbox me. They won't honor my code but told me if I found another customer who successfully used a promo code for the same shoe they'll honor mine. Can anyone help a brother out?

^^ agreed...

when they dropped i couldnt F around trying to find a code, had to cop regardless 

Anyone who got the king push Adidas joints from adidas.com and successfully used a promo code please inbox me. They won't honor my code but told me if I found another customer who successfully used a promo code for the same shoe they'll honor mine. Can anyone help a brother out?
******** denied me too even though they said they would apply it

this might be the first pair of tubs I'm not feeling

Back
Top Bottom