Adidas ORIGINALS updates

i knew they were backorderd but god damm.. i figured FTL would at least take orders since they were going live @ 10

so many L's this morning

wow, didnt expect this.

also turns out the chicago adidas stores shipment got postponed too just like the adidas.com flux xeno release
i wonder whats going on.... problem with production?

most likely...my buddy who works for A/O retail said these were backordered... 

I copped the superstars from adidas.com .. just want to see what they look like in-hand ...

i think the superstars look better without the glow but went for the fluxs first knowing theyd be harder to get

i thought im getting the flux already. i hope the shipment on Adidas Chicago will be available asap. anyone got in on footlocker?

i was at checkout for the zx flux on footlocker then changed my mind

ill wait when they drop on adidas.com i mean the backordering stuff is lame anyway

i had my pair in cart too but then went to add the superstars for my wife... In that short time the flux got removed from my cart

i thought im getting the flux already. i hope the shipment on Adidas Chicago will be available asap. anyone got in on footlocker?

i refreshed the page when there was about 30 seconds left and the timer jumped to 3 seconds left

added to cart and had a 30 second wait in line and successfully checked out with a 10

i think others got caught with a laggy timer

may be wrong

I'm 99% sure the Flux are NOT in store ANYWHERE today....

the reason for the online backorder was factory issues..... which makes sense given what I've already verified

a. Footlocker system had no store records

b. Adidas Originals store in Miami's stock didn't arrive due to said issues

c. Uptown Miami just posted that there was a distribution problem and they'd be coming soon

d. they were backordered online at Champs, FTL, Eastbay

e. Adidas.com (as well as spots like Sneaker Politics) didn't even drop them -- but had the other 2 pairs available last night

I'm 99% sure the Flux are NOT in store ANYWHERE today....

the reason for the online backorder was factory issues..... which makes sense given what I've already verified

a. Footlocker system had no store records

b. Adidas Originals store in Miami's stock didn't arrive due to said issues

c. Uptown Miami just posted that there was a distribution problem and they'd be coming soon

d. they were backordered online at Champs, FTL, Eastbay

e. Adidas.com (as well as spots like Sneaker Politics) didn't even drop them -- but had the other 2 pairs available last night
But theres a guy on ebay with the actual kicks, see the size 10.5 listing

I was finally able to grab a pair for Sl Loops Moc in my size. Im a true 9.5 and I bought a size 9 (all finishline had) recently and it was way to small and snug. I returned them and since then finally found a bigger size I ended up going with a .5 size up and got a size 10 and they fit perfect. I guess its just the moc and suade materials that make these feel snug but the 10 is even a lil snug but its perfect. They are amazing. im wearing them for work right now and they are super light and comfortable and look fresh at the same time. Im happy I was finally able to get me a pair of mocs. I had to pay over retail but it was worth it! (120$)

wow ebay is flooded with flux xeno auctions...

all this salt gonna give me high blood pressure 

Curious how they'll look in person under light.

Shoes that are flashy aren't really my thing. 
tongue.gif

The black ones look clean though

Back
Top Bottom