Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just got my order in from Adidas. Ordered 5 pair of the supercolors just to see which colors I liked in person. All 5 pair came in one giant UPS box. 4 of the pair had no shoe boxes to go with them, and all of the insoles feel like they were cut for a larger size of the shoe. I've never seen such crappy work from a warehouse, who clearly just didn't feel like packing my order in 2 boxes and so tossed out the four missing shoe boxes. Adidas came through with a coupon code, but still... damn.

Just got my order in from Adidas. Ordered 5 pair of the supercolors just to see which colors I liked in person. All 5 pair came in one giant UPS box. 4 of the pair had no shoe boxes to go with them, and all of the insoles feel like they were cut for a larger size of the shoe. I've never seen such crappy work from a warehouse, who clearly just didn't feel like packing my order in 2 boxes and so tossed out the four missing shoe boxes. Adidas came through with a coupon code, but still... damn.

Man that's terrible. Factory workers were probably pissed from looking at all those colors all day haha
But you should definitely talk to adidas about that. They should compensate you in some way

Man that's terrible. Factory workers were probably pissed from looking at all those colors all day haha
But you should definitely talk to adidas about that. They should compensate you in some way

I got a 20% off code, and I'm sending some back, so I'm not as pissed as I would usually be. But yeah, I've legit never seen that happen before. I mean, I remember people not getting hangtags or something small on Jordans, but to throw out four shoeboxes? That's bold.

I got a 20% off code, and I'm sending some back, so I'm not as pissed as I would usually be. But yeah, I've legit never seen that happen before. I mean, I remember people not getting hangtags or something small on Jordans, but to throw out four shoeboxes? That's bold.
you should've gotten a couple pairs for free instead of that 20%. thats horrible

I'm sorry, but 20% wouldn't cut it for me ... You can get that by signing up with an email. If you're good with it, that's cool, but what dem boys did there ... I'm sorry, but if boss man knew who they were, that's treading on grounds for firing.

Last edited:

Anyone know if the Xeno Flux are heading to UK/EU? Not read anything (unless I missed it).
Some German stores (43einhalb, afew) have listed a June release, and I've read somewhere that Footasylum will get them. Both black and grey releasing at the same time.

This is truly sad on all levels......

fck that I'd write them an angry email asap. you deserve more than a coupon code

Was it 20%? Or Was it a spend 100 get $20 off? Cuz the 2nd come with any order. I placed 2 seperate orders and got the coupons.

FTL stock located a pair of the all red loops and it actually got fulfilled and is shipping today. Size 10 and the item number on my receipt is 4206898004100 if some one wanted to try

Black ZX 8000 Boost are on Adidas. Don't sleep!

m.adidas.com/us/zx-8000-boost/B26366.html?forceSelSize=B26366_620

Black ZX 8000 Boost are on Adidas. Don't sleep!

m.adidas.com/us/zx-8000-boost/B26366.html?forceSelSize=B26366_620
Damnnit I can't keep spending all this dough

Blue tubular mocs are on adc too.. I would keep an eye out on the other colors popping up soon.

Last edited:

some of y'all put a lot of value in a shoe box lol....
it's like ordering a big mac combo and they stiff you on the drink

i keep all my boxes for storage purposes. i can understand if boxes come in crushed, but getting no box at all is completely different

it's like ordering a big mac combo and they stiff you on the drink

i keep all my boxes for storage purposes. i can understand if boxes come in crushed, but getting no box at all is completely different
that was a really bad analogy....

forgetting to give you your drink would be like them sending shoes with zero laces

shoes = big mac

laces = fries

box = drink

i think that analogy made perfect sense 
laugh.gif
I would hope you thought the things you said made sense....

but that comment in particular made none at all....

you made it even worse with the follow up b....

Back
Top Bottom